To Protect and to Serve II

It's the fact that police shoot first and ask questions later. The militarization of the police is the reason for the riots and the unrest we see in the country today.

I know you hate the police, but you know this isn't true. They rioted over shooting a black dude chasing them with a knife in Philly. Hell, in Gallatin, TN a few years back they blocked the entrance to the hospital after the woman with an axe hit the cop in the stomach. He didn't even shoot her, they blocked the entrance protesting against a dude who literally got hit with a medieval axe. Then a responding officer ended up shooting her after she chased him to his car. The unrest is caused by willful ignorance and the fans being flamed by the media. Period.

I know you hate the police, but you know this isn't true. They rioted over shooting a black dude chasing them with a knife in Philly. Hell, in Gallatin, TN a few years back they blocked the entrance to the hospital after the woman with an axe hit the cop in the stomach. He didn't even shoot her, they blocked the entrance protesting against a dude who literally got hit with a medieval axe. Then a responding officer ended up shooting her after she chased him to his car. The unrest is caused by willful ignorance and the fans being flamed by the media. Period.
Yeah the cops never do anything wrong. Ever. Give a break with that garbage.

This misses the entire big picture. Police don't need to be getting involved in far too many of these domestic disputes. Especially when the person calling the cops is in violation of the protective order that she initiated. Cops got better things to be doing than this.
He was breaking the law and being violent. That’s literally an officer’s job

This times 1000%

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Those aren't cops. Those were Crips.
Blue lives matter.

Now having said that, Lehto (the lawyer narrator) did say something that I agree with. Not every infraction out here needs to result in someone losing their jobs. Now one of these cops did eventually lose his job, but nevertheless, we need to pushback on this cancel culture. And, not every infraction of the law requires jail or a fine.

Last edited:
My gawd... these cops and this damn war on drugs. A confidential informant tip lead to the cops putting a tracker on a vehicle. Is that like an unnamed source?

VN Store

Back