To Protect and to Serve II

I am with you GW, and i usually support yall and dont agree with the needless criticism of all LEOS when 1 messes up...its just stupid. This one stinks to high heaven though.

I at first thought that one of the officers had a personal beef with the guy, but it looks like 2 of the cops were in on it...speaking as a guy who only has 2 real friends, but they are more than brothers to me...it still may have just been 1 cop that had a beef, and the other cop was loyal to him to the end...and helped him to obtain a false warrant to onvade these peoples homes and get revenge. I dont think the other 3 cops were in on it...and its funny that the 2 who were guilty lived thru it...seems like they sent other officers who didnt know the real deal to breach the front door and take out the dog...and they paid for it with their lives.

Looking at how small the house is...and not a big country yard...it looks like it was in a pretty bad neighborhood...prone to lots of drugs and violence like where i grew up. It is not at all surprising then that the guy had a shotgun at the ready, and apparently was very ready and able to use it. I havent seen any reports that say the cops found any drugs or illegal weapons in the home...which leads me to believe that this was all a setup. There are. Million reasons for 1 man to want to get another man, and we will probably never know why this happened. The only story we will get is from the accused cops, because everyone else is dead, sadly.

This was a terrible situation, and i know it pisses you off. The Houston cops have to be super pissed...they will be looked at differently and lost mucho respect in their community for something that they never did. There are no winners in this situation, only varying degrees of people who lost...most of all the ones who died.

Taxpayers will lose bigtime, too...when the families of all 4 dead can sue the crap out of the dept. And the city of houston for this debacle...this will go on for years...at taxpayer expense. Damn debacle

If I was the first guy through the door I’m wondering if the guy who got the warrant wanted me dead. Straight out of the Vic Mackey playbook.
That was such a great show. Wouldn’t surprise me if that crooked cop watched it and was inspired by it. Side note: that show was inspired by a real situation with dirty cops that were running drugs.

Another bad story for police

Five bystanders shot during police shootout in New Orleans

Five people waiting at a bus stop in New Orleans were shot during a police shootout with a robbery suspect Sunday, police said.
The suspect was fatally shot by a Louisiana State Police officer at the end of foot chase with gunfire throughout, Chief Shaun Ferguson said.
Ferguson said detectives had been investigating two armed robberies in the city's 6th district when they identified a person of interest near a bus stop at the intersection of Canal Street and Elk Place at 6:43 p.m.

The detectives called uniformed officers to help question the suspect, but when they attempted to engage, the individual pulled out a weapon and began firing, he said.
A detective and one of the officers returned fire and five bystanders -- all adults -- were struck during the exchange of gunfire, Ferguson said. Four were in stable condition. One was in critical condition and required surgery, he said.

The gunfire continued down Elk Place toward Tulane Avenue, where the robbery suspect fired at a state police officer who was responding to the "officer in danger" code, Ferguson said.The officer returned fire, hitting the suspect, who died at University Hospital, Ferguson said.
The police chief said there was an RTA bus at the bus stop at the time of the gunfight, but no one on the bus was injured.
He said it was too early in the investigation to determine who was shot by whom.

Well first off, BLM is a fake organization and are mostly apparatchiks of the larger Deep State/collectivist movement that is hellbent on tearing this country apart along racial lines and between civilians and law enforcement.

With that said, this is clearly a move to further drive a wedge between the Blue Lives Matter/cop lover right wing factions and the leftist/Black Lives Matter groups.

Until cops and civilians and blacks and whites and X-demographic vs Y-demographic smarten up and realize that we should not be fighting amongst ourselves, but instead fighting against the real enemies of humanity, then you will continue to see triggering events like this on both sides as the general population continues to tear each other apart.

Last edited:
They don’t appear to be attracting the best and brightest. Unfortunate he survived, now the taxpayer gets to pay his medical bills as well as food and housing for quite a while.
You do realize that "ISIS" is not a real organization, right? This guy is no more a member of ISIS than I am a member of The Crips. Some random guy "pledging his allegiance to ISIS" doesn't necessarily mean you have a card carrying member on your hands. More than likely this was just some mental nutcase that may (may) have had loose connections with some Middle Eastern organization. Maybe...

Fair enough, let me rephrase. Your argument is that the social cost of drug use is enough justification for intervention. If the social cost of obesity is greater than the social cost of drug use, it follows that you see enough justification for intervention there too, right? If not, why is bad food different than bad drugs?
A big Mac won't kill you instantly if you eat one unless you choke on it? One dose of heroine can kill you. Bad analogy.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
A big Mac won't kill you instantly if you eat one unless you choke on it? One dose of heroine can kill you. Bad analogy.

Why should that matter to policy-makers? If somebody slowly poisoned you, it would still be murder. Obesity takes longer to kill you and lowers your quality of life while you become a larger burden to your employer's insurance/Medicare/Medicaid. There is no way that legal drugs would be more costly to society than obesity is.

If immediacy is all that matters to you, one night of drinking can kill you (Mercy beat me to it). Alcohol has ruined far more lives than heroin. Nice av.

VN Store

Back