To Protect and to Serve II

And people wonder why the cops are hated....

Lets step back for a minute... let's assume no one died in this event.

Simply look at how sinister this situation is where the cops created a narrative and simply burst into a home and potentially would have arrested two innocent people. Possibly seized the home and the belongings and ruined their careers and reputation.

It would have been an outrage if no blood was spilled that day.

DyMS7wEXcAIdFx2.jpg:large

So two bags of heroin were found in the glovebox of the cops vehicle. They were not marked as evidence in any way. Hmm, I wonder where those bags of heroin would’ve ended up had Mr. Tuttle not tried to defend his house and family.....

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Joe Gamaldi

“I’d love to spit some beechnut in that dudes eyes and shoot him with my ol forty five” hank jr

Last edited:
So two bags of heroin were found in the glovebox of the cops vehicle. They were not marked as evidence in any way. Hmm, I wonder where those bags of heroin would’ve ended up had Mr. Tuttle not tried to defend his house and family.....
How many people has he framed for illegal drugs? I doubt this case was his first.

The more I think about it, the more I think this was a hit designed to take that couple out for whatever reason. They must have had info on someone or really made someone mad. No way were these people singled out like that just because. Also, sounds like another one of the officers was in on it has he has been suspended as well. Maybe this couple had an interaction with these cops before and complained and it was payback.

The more I think about it, the more I think this was a hit designed to take that couple out for whatever reason. They must have had info on someone or really made someone mad. No way were these people singled out like that just because. Also, sounds like another one of the officers was in on it has he has been suspended as well. Maybe this couple had an interaction with these cops before and complained and it was payback.
Hopefully this will have real investigation and the ones responsible will get buried under the jail.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Yeah. This was personal. Dont think they were all in on it though, and the guy was well prepared. Sounds like the innocent cops sre dead like the victims

You've got the foxes guarding the hen house. They will do an internal investigation and someone will probably get some paid time off.
I don't know on this one. Too much info coming out for public consumption. I think some will serve significant time on this one.

Hopefully this will have real investigation and the ones responsible will get buried under the jail.
I don't think it will happen unless a state agency or the feds get involved. The chief gives the impression that he's going to protect his officers as much as possible since he's still somewhat blaming the couple even with the new revelations.

I don't think it will happen unless a state agency or the feds get involved. The chief gives the impression that he's going to protect his officers as much as possible since he's still somewhat blaming the couple even with the new revelations.

No, this one is going to result in prison...likely life (and rightfully so) for the one officer who falsified the warrant app. In most states, the commission of any felony that results in death is automatically a Felony Murder charge. There's no sweeping this under the rug. The State will be involved as well, and likely the Feds on the civil rights angle. If the HPD Chief has any sense, he will hand this off to the State / Feds and let them run with it. We'll see.

I understand the FOIA response. Active investigation, and with the state and/or feds likely stepping in, best for now to let them decide when to release all of that info. Eventually, it will get out, but to release it now is to potentially contaminate the jury pool, which plays right into the hands of a future defense argument / motion. You have to see both sides of the argument here, and take the long view.

My blood runs blue, but I am in complete agreement with all here who think an example should be made of those who betray their oath. There is no excuse for this. The badge of every honest LEO in this nation now has tarnish from this incident on it, and it takes a long time to get it off. It's one thing to defend an officer who makes an honest mistake. This was not a mistake, or honest, by any measure.

Obviously, something put this couple on HPD's "radar". Rumors, street talk, previous interactions, whatever. While understanding that (a) I wasn't there, (b) have no first-hand knowledge, and (c) have learned to never trust the MSM regardless of which side they're on, this is clearly an inexplainable and inexcusable abuse of power. And people died because of it. There must be justice here, and let the sword fall where it may.

When something like this happens, I always ask myself "what would I think if this was a member of my family?" In this case, based solely on the prima facie standard, it looks like a home invasion by HPD officers. So as I said, let justice be done, and let those who are responsible for this be held accountable for their actions.

I doubt if you'll find any of the LEO's on VN circling the wagons on this one.

VN Store

Back