'25 TN WR Cameron Sparks

Shouldn't form an opinion about them over 1 guy being a bit conceited.

NPA does really good work.
Theo Jackson was NPA.
One of our slot WRs is NPA. We just got a transfer from Ohio State who was NPA...
I agree. My son is at NPA. I haven’t seen the “pushing” away from Tennessee.
Coach Stone is always repping the Vols.
Ball Hawk academy and the WR/DB trainings are at different times than linemen so I don’t see everything.

2025 ATH Cameron Sparks was back on campus earlier this week. He felt like he was a priority to Kelsey Pope and Josh Heupel during the visit. It is still early for the in-state standout but the Vols have created a strong relationship in this one. He also likes the fact the Tennessee has honed in on recruiting him more primarily as a receiver.
-VQ

Baylor School’s Cameron Sparks has always been one of the more physically gifted prospects in the class. Seeing him workout on Sunday really detailed his attention to his craft. He moves well for his size but is still learning the wide receiver position. On Sunday, if he didn’t like the way he came out of his break, or the way he caught a ball, he went back to line and ran the route until perfection. For a young guy to have that self-recognition is impressive and should help take him a long way given his natural size, speed and ability. He has been a frequent visitor to Tennessee and plans to return again this summer. Cedric Tillman and Jalin Hyatt going in the draft solidified his already strong feelings about Tennessee’s receiver position. While he is still just in 2025, Sparks has spent enough time around campus to grow a strong relationship with Kelsey Pope and the Tennessee staff. He reaches out to the Vols staff consistently, and it feels like Tennessee is off to a good start here.
m.ray

2025 in-state ATH Cameron Sparks tells me this morning that he will be back in Knoxville at the end of the month for TN’s cookout.. Auburn was working really hard to get him to town on the same day as they want to try to make a move in this recruitment. Cam and his family chose to head to Knoxville instead.

- Matt Ray

- Matt Ray

The Barn's cabin must be in a horrible state of disrepair.
IdealTameDuckbillplatypus-size_restricted.gif

VN Store

Back