'25 TN WR Cameron Sparks

It's amazing the movement in rankings when it's the offseason. What are they evaluating? Have camps even started?
Quit questioning nerd science! 🤬
200w.gif

It's amazing the movement in rankings when it's the offseason. What are they evaluating? Have camps even started?
They're evaluating where they think the player will go. They don't have the ability to evaluate ability. If they did, they'd be making more money with an actual football program.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
That’s always baffled me as well. I can understand dropping someone after multiple camps or during the season. But how do you that when there is no football being played?

I agree, but he hasn't waited too long YET. We'll see tho. Either way is alright
I think if takes on the notion of being an offensive weapon vs just WR, then Heupel will go after him hard.

This guy is like a faster more athletic Princeton Fant

, Fant was 6’2 205 coming out of Lavergne.
Sparks could have a great college career and make a lot of money if didn’t pigeonhole himself.
Jmo

They won’t take 5 WR. Dodson & Jackson + 2 more.

VQ started the Sparks waiting too long chatter, so they must feel good about some elite WR’s…
They’re taking 4. RJ and Dodson will be in boat, leaving two. Then it’s first come first serve really of the other group. They’re not going to hold a spot for him so it’s dependent on who goes where when imo

no they'll take dodson and jackson, plus any of the other 2 and sparks will be left out. keep up
No. You need to write better.

You named 5 WRs responding to the previous poster who said "we won't take 5 WRs".
None of the 5 you listed, were Dodson, or Jackson smart guy...

I think if takes on the notion of being an offensive weapon vs just WR, then Heupel will go after him hard.

This guy is like a faster more athletic Princeton Fant

, Fant was 6’2 205 coming out of Lavergne.
Sparks could have a great college career and make a lot of money if didn’t pigeonhole himself.
Jmo
TE or another position besides WR?

VN Store

Back