'24 TN WR Amari Jefferson (Alabama commit)

Amari Jefferson will see Alabama this week to start his slate of official visits. This is an important visit, as there is some chatter that the Tide might be Tennessee's biggest competition at this point in the game. Georgia is certainly in the mix as well, but the Bulldogs are not prioritizing Jefferson as much as they are some other targets currently.
-VQ

Would rather have Mikell as our third WR anyway if we land Matthews and Wingo because I think they have the ability to start as true freshmen. So that’ll give Mikell time to learn the WR position. He has a much higher ceiling anyway

And Dubose while we're taking 4.

Nothing new here
Chattanooga (Tenn.) Baylor School receiver Amari Jefferson loved his experience at Alabama this weekend where he returned to Tuscaloosa for his official visit.
“My official to Bama has been amazing,” Jefferson said. Nick Saban and the Crimson Tide are battling the likes of Tennessee and Georgia among others.
“Coach Saban has been around me a ton, which was unexpected. He and Mrs. Saban have been connecting with my parents a lot. That is important that my parents feel good about the school I choose to attend.”

That school could certainly end up being Alabama.
“How much they value me. And Coach Saban said I was type of player they needed. That stuck out.
“We are very excited about our relationship moving forward.”
Jefferson is slated to visit Georgia and Tennessee the next two weekends. Heading into those trips, Alabama continues to give Jefferson a lot to think about.

And Dubose while we're taking 4.
Not entirely sure about him. He’s coming off an injury this season. I’ve made it abundantly clear on here that I prefer Boo over him as a WR. Hopefully we can land him along with Bates and Chase Tyler and flip DeMello Jones and can hang on to Beasley. That way the staff at least has the option to move him to offense if they’re not able to hit on all of their WR targets

VN Store

Back