'24 TN WR Amari Jefferson (Alabama commit)

Baylor wide receiver Amari Jefferson came to town hoping to build on his last visit and that definitely happened. He will enter his official visits this month hoping to find his next destination with Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee in basically a dead heat. We still think Tennessee has home field advantage heading into the visits.
-VQ

Priority in-state receiver target Amari Jefferson was back in town on an important visit. Tennessee left a positive impression and placed itself in the top group for the four-star heading into his three scheduled official visits.

Tennessee will continue to battle Georgia and Alabama for the in-state playmaker.
- VolReport

His film is really good. Needs to be ranked higher
He plays at my alma mater and I watched him all last year and couldn’t believe he was a 3 star. He was torching Division II AAA, which probably has 5 or 6 of the best 10 teams in TN.
Chattanooga area football is much more talented than 10 or 20 years ago. 7 or 8 legit SEC players in the area.

It’s because AP swears we have to land top tier talent in the state that we want that other top programs want too… which I agree with…. But he’s not on the same level as MM or RW yet imo
Jefferson is like a more physical Jalin Hyatt. He would be deadly in the slot against safeties. But so would Matthews.

VN Store

Back