‘23 TN WR Adarius Redmond

Former Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt's staff gave Redmond his fourth SEC offer in November 2019. He told GoVols247 in August that he wasn’t expecting the Vols to join the race for him so soon.

“I was surprised then, because I live in Knoxville,” he said at the time. “I’m a couple minutes away from the stadium, and I didn’t think they were going to offer me this quick.

“I always liked UT because it was quick to go to a game, right around the corner. I’ll watch it on TV. It’ll be on local TV.”

Redmond has a family connection to Tennessee. He said he’s a cousin of former Vols basketball player Jordan Bowden, a fellow Knoxville-area native, and he has heard good things from Bowden about his experience playing at Tennessee.

“He said he liked it,” Redmond said of Bowden, “and it’s just crazy to be in Knoxville and have an opportunity to go there.”

A few SEC schools, including Tennessee, already have hosted him on visits, although he hasn't had a chance to go on a true recruiting visit in almost a year because of the extended dead period for recruiting that started in March. He said he visited Kentucky for a camp in 2019, and he traveled to South Carolina in October 2019 for the Gamecocks’ home game against Florida.

The Vols have hosted Redmond on at least a pair of visits. He attended their home game against BYU in September 2019, and he said he returned in October 2019 for their home game against South Carolina.

“I like their locker room,” he said of Tennessee in August. “I like their field, actually. We played our jamboree game there. I liked it then, and when they gave me an offer, I was just spooked. … I like how the facility looks — all that.”

Former Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt's staff gave Redmond his fourth SEC offer in November 2019. He told GoVols247 in August that he wasn’t expecting the Vols to join the race for him so soon.

“I was surprised then, because I live in Knoxville,” he said at the time. “I’m a couple minutes away from the stadium, and I didn’t think they were going to offer me this quick.

“I always liked UT because it was quick to go to a game, right around the corner. I’ll watch it on TV. It’ll be on local TV.”

Redmond has a family connection to Tennessee. He said he’s a cousin of former Vols basketball player Jordan Bowden, a fellow Knoxville-area native, and he has heard good things from Bowden about his experience playing at Tennessee.

“He said he liked it,” Redmond said of Bowden, “and it’s just crazy to be in Knoxville and have an opportunity to go there.”

A few SEC schools, including Tennessee, already have hosted him on visits, although he hasn't had a chance to go on a true recruiting visit in almost a year because of the extended dead period for recruiting that started in March. He said he visited Kentucky for a camp in 2019, and he traveled to South Carolina in October 2019 for the Gamecocks’ home game against Florida.

The Vols have hosted Redmond on at least a pair of visits. He attended their home game against BYU in September 2019, and he said he returned in October 2019 for their home game against South Carolina.

“I like their locker room,” he said of Tennessee in August. “I like their field, actually. We played our jamboree game there. I liked it then, and when they gave me an offer, I was just spooked. … I like how the facility looks — all that.”

Bowden LOVES Tennessee. Gotta think he's going to be a huge help here.

I work with Jordan’s dad.I’ll see if I can get a little inside information on him.

VN Store

Back