‘23 TN WR Adarius Redmond

This kid needs to get out of Knox and I’m glad he will get the chance to. Not a great place for him here. Prayers for him and his family.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
This kid definitely needs out of town .. hearing some very bad info about him and another highly ranked WR on that Powell team ...some things may have gotten swept under rug there at Powell .. administration there should be very careful covering up things like this going on .. its win at all costs there .... from HC down ...sad ... sorry for loss of his Mom ... hope it doesn't throw him in further trouble ... sad situation for him .

This kid definitely needs out of town .. hearing some very bad info about him and another highly ranked WR on that Powell team ...some things may have gotten swept under rug there at Powell .. administration there should be very careful covering up things like this going on .. its win at all costs there .... from HC down ...sad ... sorry for loss of his Mom ... hope it doesn't throw him in further trouble ... sad situation for him .
Yep. Yet again more reflection on the head coach.

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose

If you’re talking about Ayden as the other WR then I know what you’re talking about

If you’re talking about Ayden as the other WR then I know what you’re talking about

I know these particular young men don't read this message board, but I sincerely hope that they make good choices and have a happy life. We are not here long and when you are young sometimes you don't understand that. It's terrible that AR is going through this right now, and prayers for him and his family. In the end (generally), life is 10 percent of what happens to us, and 90 percent of how we react to it. If they need to get out of town in order to distance themselves from things that may be toxic to them then by all means they should do it. I wish them the best either way.

Reactions: ACvol3
I know these particular young men don't read this message board, but I sincerely hope that they make good choices and have a happy life. We are not here long and when you are young sometimes you don't understand that. It's terrible that AR is going through this right now, and prayers for him and his family. In the end (generally), life is 10 percent of what happens to us, and 90 percent of how we react to it. If they need to get out of town in order to distance themselves from things that may be toxic to them then by all means they should do it. I wish them the best either way.

Adarius is in a gang. That’s why he needs to get out of Knoxville and wants to.

Ayden got caught with the devils lettuce and was at risk of getting his scholly pulled but didn’t due to the fact that they had no proof or something along those lines

Ayden got caught with the devils lettuce and was at risk of getting his scholly pulled but didn’t due to the fact that they had no proof or something along those lines

Dang, yeah. Adarius needs to make some changes for sure then. Hope it works out for him.

Do you mean getting his offer pulled?

Reactions: TrippieRedd

VN Store

Back