‘23 TN WR Adarius Redmond

If he can get rid of his off the field issues, I think he would be a good get. He balled out this year imo, after having a sophomore slump.

@Tennessee Golfer, didnt you have a pretty strong impression from the games you saw Redmond play in? I remember you having a pretty negative impression of his body language and behavior.
I was on the field for their first game this year and can only draw my conclusions from that one game. He seemed pretty lackadaisical getting lined up and didn’t seem to show much effort unless the play was coming his way. He had a long TD catch brought back because he was being lazy getting lined up and was flagged for not being set. The talent is there he just needs a reality check it seems.

If you're meaning Porter and Page, I agree and consider Brown.
Big fan of Justin Brown. He isn't the quickest but his straight line speed is good and he is so smooth in everything (route running, catching and bringing the ball in, faking routes, etc) it doesn't matter for him. Also made a ton of 50/50 balls and they seem to be 100/0 balls for him

This kid has immense natural talent, but we should be in on a number of highly regarded 4 stars nationally and at least a couple of 5 stars this year. I can't see the staff taking 4WR's again next year unless we have multiple transfers or some guys just don't develop. Unless, you have 4 that are more talented than nearly everyone on your roster. I would think that they will be very picky when it comes to character and work ethic. I don't know this kid or anything about him. I'm just saying that if there are actual concerns, then he probably isn't a take.

VN Store

Back