‘23 TN SDE Nathan Robinson (Tennessee commit)

But IF it were up to me...

6'7 with his agility .

WOOOOOOO!!
icegif-4456.gif

Nathan is our most underrated recruit. He comes from a great family and background. He’s joining in January, and will come in around 6’6” and 270 (JJ Watt at his peak was 6’5” and 280), with plenty of agility and wingspan. Give him a year or two to develop with Garner, and he will be a stud on the DL.

Nathan is our most underrated recruit. He comes from a great family and background. He’s joining in January, and will come in around 6’6” and 270 (JJ Watt at his peak was 6’5” and 280), with plenty of agility and wingspan. Give him a year or two to develop with Garner, and he will be a stud on the DL.

Nathan and Weathersby def underrated.

1661519638193.png
Nathan Robinson was in no mood for moral victories Thursday night. High-praise and compliments were being thrown at the three-star Tennessee defensive line commitment following Greenbrier's game against White House. Opposing players, coaches and fans all had something to say about Robinson's 11-tackle night and while the gestures were nice, Robinson wasn't having any of it.

The number that was on Robinson's mind was the scoreboard and it didn't read in the Bobcats' favor. Robinson and his teammates walked off the field following a 20-18 loss to the Blue Devils, making Greenbrier winless two weeks into the season. "I mean as an individual to hear the compliments, it means I'm doing my job," Robinson said. "That really means nothing though if we don't win. We get that close and just can't make the play at the end." Robinson's tackle production in the loss led the Bobcats and he also finished with two receptions for 41 yards including a 33-yard reception in the first quarter that led to the Bobcats' first touchdown.
Tennessee football: Nathan Robinson gets 11 tackles in White House loss

Nathan Robinson can't help but laugh at times watching his teammates go through Greenbrier's new offseason conditioning program run by his dad. What they are going through now, Robinson has been doing it for years. A former Marine, Sean Robinson instilled discipline and hard work in Nathan at an early age. Any sort of discipline for Nathan wasn't about being grounded. Instead, punishment meant hard work. Nathan hated it at the time, but he bought into his dad's workout program as he got into high school and football became a main priority in his life.
Tennessee football recruiting: Nathan Robinson family Vols fans now

VN Store

Back