‘23 TN SDE Nathan Robinson (Tennessee commit)

Offer list is weak, needs to add some weight to contribute at EDGE where he's rated, and yes, as @TheMookieMonster pointed out, it is my opinion that you don't take a guy who is the 400th+ ranked player a year in advance of signing day if your only competition is Vandy and Kentucky.
lmao Where do you coach that your opinion is more informed than that of our coaches?

Reactions: Flatliner
Offer list is weak, needs to add some weight to contribute at EDGE where he's rated, and yes, as @TheMookieMonster pointed out, it is my opinion that you don't take a guy who is the 400th+ ranked player a year in advance of signing day if your only competition is Vandy and Kentucky.
quit dude,if Garner wants him he’s good.

You would be complaining if he picked Kentucky or ole miss over us. Go away

Not gonna point to Vandy, but doesn’t Kentucky have a recent track record of evaluating and developing this position?

Reactions: wmcovol
Are they good posts? Or more like these?

I didn't criticize the player. I didn't say taking guys with weak offer lists was terrible. I even qualified by reiterating it was my opinion. So what exactly are you whining about?

I don't think it's a smart strategy to take low rated, poor offer list guys, this far in advance. If you want to disagree with that, try adding something to the discussion instead of just tossing out nonsense insults.

I didn't criticize the player. I didn't say taking guys with weak offer lists was terrible. I even qualified by reiterating it was my opinion. So what exactly are you whining about?

I don't think it's a smart strategy to take low rated, poor offer list guys, this far in advance. If you want to disagree with that, try adding something to the discussion instead of just tossing out nonsense insults.
Unless the coaches don’t have him rated as low as Rivals does. Major assumption both ways.

Go Vols

I don't whine, I respond to whiners...

He meticulously counts them. Wait for him to reference my post count. 😅

You're above this. I have no idea how many times I've posted in the recruiting forum, but being called a driveby poster from the FF is meant to be an insult, and it wasn't a fair one.

I don't whine, I respond to whiners...

YouMad-5b030aeba474be0037aac473.jpg

You're above this. I have no idea how many times I've posted in the recruiting forum, but being called a driveby poster from the FF is meant to be an insult, and it wasn't a fair one.
It’s referencing an exchange we had years (and MANY posts) ago…roll with it. 😎

Where did I say my opinion is greater than the coaches? You're moving the goalposts massively.
I would say that while it’s okay to questions coaches decisions, in this case I would be very happy to get this commitment. 1) He has added 30lbs to his 6’6 frame in the last year and now stands at 280lbs. Staff wasn’t 100% on board until they saw how he moved with the new weight. 2) Rodney Garner is an elite recruiter and developer at DL and if he thinks Robinson can cut it, then I’m inclined to believe him. I have to think he could get involved with a lot of players if he wanted to. 3) Kid has a marine corps father so I have a feeling he’s going to take the tough coaching from Garner well.

VN Store

Back