‘23 TN SDE Nathan Robinson (Tennessee commit)

Offer list is weak, needs to add some weight to contribute at EDGE where he's rated, and yes, as @TheMookieMonster pointed out, it is my opinion that you don't take a guy who is the 400th+ ranked player a year in advance of signing day if your only competition is Vandy and Kentucky.
Have you got players you coached in the NFL HOF?

Offer list is weak, needs to add some weight to contribute at EDGE where he's rated, and yes, as @TheMookieMonster pointed out, it is my opinion that you don't take a guy who is the 400th+ ranked player a year in advance of signing day if your only competition is Vandy and Kentucky.
He’s rated as a SDE and already up to 270. Tremblay was highly effective at 275. The EDGE players in this defense (like Young) are in the 250 range. 8 months to ESD, if you wait to seriously recruit these guys? You waited too long. Great fit!

They said he gained 30 pounds and didn’t lose any quickness….. it’s why Tennessee wanted him to commit now…. I hope the staff doesn’t worry about offer lists and trust their own evaluations.

VN Store

Back