‘23 TN SDE Nathan Robinson (Tennessee commit)

Heard Kentucky has backed off

de1conley:

ahh-curses-skeletor.gif

It’s all about my love for the VOLS. The good and the bad. I BLEED ORANGE, and always will. It’s just great to see what a great AD and a great support staff can do.
Metal, you’re awesome. Keep bringing your info here to the board. Love the way the 2023 class is shaping up. If we go 8-4 or higher next year which is likely. I can’t imagine what the 24’ class would look like. Finally feel some great momentum on the recruiting trail.

Metal, you’re awesome. Keep bringing your info here to the board. Love the way the 2023 class is shaping up. If we go 8-4 or higher next year which is likely. I can’t imagine what the 24’ class would look like. Finally feel some great momentum on the recruiting trail.
8-4 should be the floor for this season. Bama, Georgia, and LSU are the only games we shouldn’t win. But if the defense can improve they might can just squeak one out. Kentucky, Florida, Diet USC, Mizzou, and Pitt should all be winnable games

Reactions: VolNash17
8-4 should be the floor for this season. Bama, Georgia, and LSU are the only games we shouldn’t win. But if the defense can improve they might can just squeak one out. Kentucky, Florida, Diet USC, Mizzou, and Pitt should all be winnable games
You might want to take a look at LSU’s roster and revisit that thinking they are in for a major rebuild year

I’m not predicting victory but LSU has Fla (maybe Aub) week before Tenn. Vols are open. I see the Ky, Ga, Mizzou, SC, Vandy stretch after UTMartin as key to the season. 4-1 and it should be 8-9 wins. Maybe 10+.

You might want to take a look at LSU’s roster and revisit that thinking they are in for a major rebuild year
There's different Opinions on lsu. I think from a timing standpoint we catch them in a good spot...first year new coach, some roster turnover,we're the more experienced team...that said they are still talented and cbk isn't a newbie. And it's at tiger stadium. If it's a day game...that'll be good.

At the end of the day as I sit here in late March there's only 2 games I'd put an L next two. We will have opportunities against Pitt, uf, and lsu to put our mark on this season. And opportunities to put more distance between us and mizzou, usce,and Kentucky.

IN-STATE DL MAKING ANOTHER TRIP TO TENNESSEE

One of Tennessee’s top in-state targets, defensive lineman Nathan Robinson of Greenbrier (Tenn.) High School, has been focusing on three finalists — Ole Miss, Kentucky and the Vols — over the past couple months, and he has continued to see plenty of Tennessee since then. He was back in Knoxville on March 5 for one of the Vols’ junior days, and he visited again March 26 for their first Saturday practice of the spring. He’s now set to return to Tennessee for Saturday’s scrimmage.

The 6-foot-5, 268-pound Robinson has become an even bigger priority for the Vols over the past few months, with their staff being impressive by the weight he has added since the end of his sophomore season, and Tennessee has been one of the teams to beat for him since extending an offer to him almost a year ago. He hasn’t announced a decision date to this point, but sources said things are still trending in the right direction for the Vols, with Ole Miss being their main competition for him. Saturday’s visit should give Tennessee another opportunity to continue building momentum with him.
-Callahan

VN Store

Back