'20 TN RB Tee Hodge (UT SIGNEE)

I think you know why. CP was hired 2 years ago. The offense was lifeless, and had no lineman. A year later comes Chaney. Everyone knows what he can do, except we play and play an egg the first few ballgames! The scapegoat in the future plans is the RB coach. His no name from Memphis as the WR coach was just out recruited, and still at RBs coach. If you ask me, no fault of his own, both years his group shinned, just recruiting may not be his thing!
That no name just landed the Memphis trio. Counts as 1?

Please tell me that you are joking about Coach YAC being a bad coach and recruiter? Cause is so you may need to do a little research on him and get back go me.
What's you want to know? Great coach, with CP, its obivious he is a very good coach. Very few drops, hitting the holes, great coach! Go 6 and 6, I am breathing down your neck, I just gave the university a 1,000,000 and your telling me things are fine! This should be intresting!

Allow me...

giphy.gif

Some might have been but since coach No Name is a recruiter and not specific to just The position he coaches. Thought I’d just jog some memories...
Thanks, not sure I get, just replying, i read your stuff, I enjoy some of you guys! I love the Big Orange!

They sign up to play behind big boy lines. Maybe we’re almost there but it’s not established fact yet.

I dont know much, but, ive seen Tee play. He'll get a shot at RB. Kid is a player, as is AJ, the WR.

HB's traditionally pop up on radar periodically. Knowing Pruitt et al they may be looking for bargain. I bet they have a solid plan.

Some might have been but since coach No Name is a recruiter and not specific to just The position he coaches. Thought I’d just jog some memories...
I will ask you, what memories, butch Jones, Derrick Dooley, or your own opinion, being a guy who has to troll on an internet site, under a Georgia Name, I am asking you, re-read your question,I have no problem telling u my answer! By.the way,just asking, you from NY?

I will ask you, what memories, butch Jones, Derrick Dooley, or your own opinion, being a guy who has to troll on an internet site, under a Georgia Name, I am asking you, re-read your question,I have no problem telling u my answer! By.the way,just asking, you from NY?
That's him!

VN Store

Back