'19 TN RB Eric Gray

JG will be whining too. We get who we want in 2019 recruiting. We will finish top 5. JG will either be sending in signals or starting QB for UTM. JG got all excited today because he knows the next OC. Well JG will be benched. That's my prediction if UT wants to be elite team again.
So your prediction is that we become elite again by starting an all freshman team..... interesting approach

JG will be whining too. We get who we want in 2019 recruiting. We will finish top 5. JG will either be sending in signals or starting QB for UTM. JG got all excited today because he knows the next OC. Well JG will be benched. That's my prediction if UT wants to be elite team again.
Dang, man. JG steal your girl? That's rough.

When Eric Gray commits to UT. Set back and watch the huge offensive line commit. The starters last football season will be watching from the sideline or transferring to UT Chat, Bethel, UTM, etc.
source.gif

When Eric Gray commits to UT. Set back and watch the huge offensive line commit. The starters last football season will be watching from the sideline or transferring to UT Chat, Bethel, UTM, etc.
We’re only missing one commit on that front.

Young yes......starting all freshman? No..... I figure some will be ready to start such as Morris but most wont be ready to start yet.
I'm not saying start all freshman Bro. I'm just starting saying the offensive unit are not progressing. They are not consitence as a unit. They need help also from our QB to read the defense to know where to block. Hey man just watch QBs in the NFL. Watch someone like Case Kennum call blocking formation at the line of scrimmage. Just watch Aaron Rodgers call the line of scrimmage.

Reactions: LittleVol
Dang, man. JG steal your girl? That's rough.
You know how it feels to see a powerhouse football team that you grew up watching for years. Now, I watch my team I love so much be the laughing stock of football. Well dude I'm frustrated seeing my team lose this past 11 years. I'm pissed off but Im still here. I'm not like some of my friends jump ship and went to Memphis aND Alabama. Ye look in my local Walmart on game day and make me sick of seeing all the crimson. When I used to see orange on gameday! It was exciting!

You know how it feels to see a powerhouse football team that you grew up watching for years. Now, I watch my team I love so much be the laughing stock of football. Well dude I'm frustrated seeing my team lose this past 11 years. I'm pissed off but Im still here. I'm not like some of my friends jump ship and went to Memphis aND Alabama. Ye look in my local Walmart on game day and make me sick of seeing all the crimson. When I used to see orange on gameday! It was exciting!

The volume on this post broke the f**kin sound barrier great post.the realest post I’ve ever seen!

1543891581561.gif

Reactions: Plano Vol

We're all frustrated with losing. You're flipping the table over instead of playing with the pieces you have. Benching JG (for who, Shrout? Maurer?) next year ain't gonna speed along the process. Far likelier it'd be detrimental and I'mma trust our coaches.

Ha

Reactions: tnhunter 10
I'm not saying start all freshman Bro. I'm just starting saying the offensive unit are not progressing. They are not consitence as a unit. They need help also from our QB to read the defense to know where to block. Hey man just watch QBs in the NFL. Watch someone like Case Kennum call blocking formation at the line of scrimmage. Just watch Aaron Rodgers call the line of scrimmage.

As I have said before, the majority of the OL missed either spring and/or fall camps and also were unable to participate in the offseason S&Cing due to recouping from injuries sustained in the 2017 season. If you remember we were down to 4 scholarship OLmen for the last 2 games of the 2017 season. That number gives an idea of how many OLmen were lost in 2017. And most missed much of the offseason due to recouping from surgeries, or in Trey's case his blood clots. The offseason is critical for those guys. They missed S&Cing. They didn't get to work on basic fundamentals, foot work and hand techniques. They didn't have the opportunity to get familiar with each other, to get comfortable, to communicate. Instead they learned it on the fly during game weeks, having to compromise by splitting time between prepping for an opponent, learning fundamentals, a heavier S&Cing program than normal during the season. And young and inexperienced for the most part.

Odds are they won't be a great OL next season. But they can be a much improved one. The fact that other than Kennedy and Trey, most of the OL sustained no major injury or health issue. Trey likely won't play again, but Kennedy will, although I don't know how far along he is in recovery. But everyone else should be able to participate in both offseason camps and S&Cing, which will help immensely as we have the coaches who can develop these guys; they just need to be able to participate in the camps so the coaches can coach them. And we should have at least some better depth next season. And if some chance Trey did return, that would help even more.

One thing I did like about this season's OL, even DR, they all have somewhat of a mean streak and want to be physical. They just need to get stronger, get coached up in the offseason, and get familiar with each other through continuity in practice, which will improve communication.

VN Store

Back