'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

Thanks for the effort, but I checked your stats on the bball forum.
Thanks for the concern and digging, but AP said this.

No need to check stats lmao. I’m not an insider, again tired of saying this…I have a brother that’s friends with BJ, Tommy, and all the Powell kids.

When I first came on here and was “acting” like one, a good friend of mine was a Media Relations Intern at UT for a few years. He was a student assistant contact for a few sports and would hear things from time to time.

Last edited:
I have reason to believe this has legs, but I was burned on an announcement this year so I’m hesitant to go too far out on a limb.

Just curious. When did you hear this got some potential new legs? Cause I have heard some rumblings just wondering if timelines match.

Alabama is going all out for Arch Manning. Not having a stable OC situation might hurt them but having a room full of ex NFL head coaches doesn’t.

Just curious. When did you hear this got some potential new legs? Cause I have heard some rumblings just wondering if timelines match.
I was busy this week so I didn’t see the Trey Teague tweet until late yesterday but then some more info made its way down the chain to me. We’ll see if it all comes to light or not.

I was busy this week so I didn’t see the Trey Teague tweet until late yesterday but then some more info made its way down the chain to me. We’ll see if it all comes to light or not.

This was you in the Isaiah Horton thread

He’s a vol unless something changed in the last week. Commitment date has been planned

I’d say there’s a good chance you’re getting bad info

This was you in the Isaiah Horton thread

I’d say there’s a good chance you’re getting bad info
Lol Yeah Horton is the one I got burned on. Knew the announcement was coming, but appears the source was given bad info about the destination. Knew the Cam Miller commit was coming so I posted about that. I know we didn’t have unofficial visitors at the first game because we used it as an opportunity to self-impose a penalty. There’s other small stuff that’s inconsequential. I had some baseball info this spring, like the Kentucky transfer Catcher was coming here but decided to go pro at the last minute. Nothing earth shattering.

Reactions: Ryno14 and MarcoVol
I still think he ends up with The Good Guys.
Recruiting is a long process.
So much changes over the actual football season. The Off-season is where things are predictable.

We've lost 3 QBs in less than 5 months...

I love the guy we have committed.
And also want the two TN boys at QB.
Simpson and either the twin (with his brother) or the Libscomb AC QB...

Teague and Smith were at USJ because it’s the only reputable school in Madison County, not because they were on “scholarship” there. USJ doesn’t pay for athletes. Bruceron-Hollow Rock is public.

Those three guys are outliers.......and Trey Teague wasn’t highly recruited anyway.
Only reputable school? I hope this was in reference to just football or something like that.

Grip it and rip it.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back