'22 TN QB Ty Simpson (Alabama commit)

It’s called recruiting. Don’t be so butthurt. I wouldn’t turn on him just yet, he might not end up at Bama

I’d rather keep the guy that jumped in with us first and has a really high ceiling. A guy that has a winning pedigree both in himself and his entire family of athletes. Jackson ceiling is higher than Ty. Ty floor is higher but it’s not worth the risk and I agree with staffs approach to leave it alone. If he wants to transfer in a year or two down road then we can welcome him in but I wouldn’t mess with what you have right now

I’d rather keep the guy that jumped in with us first and has a really high ceiling. A guy that has a winning pedigree both in himself and his entire family of athletes. Jackson ceiling is higher than Ty. Ty floor is higher but it’s not worth the risk and I agree with staffs approach to leave it alone. If he wants to transfer in a year or two down road then we can welcome him in but I wouldn’t mess with what you have right now
Ty can make all of the throws. He’s mobile and understands how to improvise when things fall apart. He has everything you need for a Heisman QB. Reminds me of Matt Corral. Also, you assume they left it alone. Austin Price’s answer was clearly thought out as to how he worded it. Rest assured, Trey Teague was 100% talking about Ty.

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Don’t take this as me being mean or anything towards you, but no one wants the kid. Had his chance.

Most are happy with Jackson. I get that I’m coming off as petty, but come onnnnnn.
I hear you. Burned us for Bama when Pruitt left. I don’t blame fans for being upset, and I don’t blame him for choosing Bama because his coach left and Bama is developing QBs. But fans may want to seriously open themselves back up to the possibility. Where’s there’s smoke, there’s fire

Reactions: Easttnken
I hear you. Burned us for Bama when Pruitt left. I don’t blame fans for being upset, and I don’t blame him for choosing Bama because his coach left and Bama is developing QBs. But fans may want to seriously open themselves back up to the possibility. Where’s there’s smoke, there’s fire

There’s no smoke. Coaches aren’t even talking to the kid

hey guys I found Dustin Ragsdale

We have no say anyway and most are just speculating. Haven’t seen any movement from anyone as of yet. Show me, then I will understand. I trust the coaches to make the right decision on what is best for the Vols.

Reactions: StoneColdStunner
Could be Liquid Smoke.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Teague was highly rated…and recruited. Remembered him on that Emfingers list of blue chip prospects. Think Bama finished second and Notre Dame was in the running.
I think I remember reading aboutTrey Teague running a 4.9 40 coming out of high school. He was a stud.

Reactions: butchna
Not true, there is only 3 private school classifications. Teams like Lipscomb Academy and CPA aren't even in the top one. The lowest class of private school isn't anything special but they would beat 1A public pretty bad probably

Yes, I don't know about 1A, but you can't equate 2A to 2A and 3A to 3A between private and public classifications.

VN Store

Back