'22 TN OT Jacob Hood

I agree. He'll get picked up somewhere and make a fine addition to someone's OL. Kentucky would be a good place. There OL was pretty good last season.

Not sure how anybody views that clip and the take away is the DE won. That DE got abused.

If the prop represented the QB - then the much larger OT wasn’t able to keep the QB from being disrupted. As it was, the QB had a 6’8” OT in his face at about 2.5-3 seconds when he would be ideally throwing the ball.

For me to give that drill to a tackle, he’s either got to either stonewall the DE or cause the DE to overpursue to the outside.

The throw at the end is what all the oohs and aaahs is about. Without that, nothing about this is impressive.

But again, 6’8” 350 vs what.... 6’2” 260? So 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ClasslessVol
If the prop represented the QB - then the much larger OT wasn’t able to keep the QB from being disrupted. As it was, the QB had a 6’8” OT in his face at about 2.5-3 seconds when he would be ideally throwing the ball.

For me to give that drill to a tackle, he’s either got to either stonewall the DE or cause the DE to overpursue to the outside.

The throw at the end is what all the oohs and aaahs is about. Without that, nothing about this is impressive.

But again, 6’8” 350 vs what.... 6’2” 260? So 🤷‍♂️
You reaching too hard unless the Qb is JG he wouldn’t be that stagnant... this drill is just a good on good to get better in real life there would be way more variables n moving parts... usually if the DE goes that far in it would be a stunt hood likely passes him to the OG and picks up whatever guy is stunting to the outside... idk what ya problem is with hood or De1 but this was a good rep by both and a great finish by hood...

You reaching too hard unless the Qb is JG he wouldn’t be that stagnant... this drill is just a good on good to get better in real life there would be way more variables n moving parts... usually if the DE goes that far in it would be a stunt hood likely passes him to the OG and picks up whatever guy is stunting to the outside... idk what ya problem is with hood or De1 but this was a good rep by both and a great finish by hood...
Dude comes across as a really big know it all. I think Hood easily won the rep.

Man sometimes you have to let the idiot be the idiot. Everyone doesn't know football, how to train, a good rep in 1v1 or none of that. I do this for a living so I really dgaf what he says. I explained it in very clear understandable terms and he still wants to carry on like a clown. Jacob won the rep and that guy he went up against will likely from what I was told be at UGA or Ga Tech, so he's no slouch.

I notice the trend in here is to ditch this kid as soon as any negative talk came out a while back, but I like him. I don't care who's system it is. The kid is a beast.
For real. He seems like he's working hard to get better and hard work fits into any system....

Reactions: MiramarVol
Making fun of how someone makes a living seems more childish to me. To each his own I guess.

He can talk about the profession and all of that but my bank account is beautiful again sometimes you hv to allow a 🤡to be a 🤡even when the circus ain't in town. I know me and my partner live very nice and it doesn't cm from just NPA lmao. I live a very beautiful life and a poster on a free board definitely is the least of my worries. Headed to Houston tomorrow for a camp that's sold out, Detroit was sold out last Sunday. 🤣🤣🤣 we good on this end.

He can talk about the profession and all of that but my bank account is beautiful again sometimes you hv to allow a 🤡to be a 🤡even when the circus ain't in town. I know me and my partner live very nice and it doesn't cm from just NPA lmao. I live a very beautiful life and a poster on a free board definitely is the least of my worries. Headed to Houston tomorrow for a camp that's sold out, Detroit was sold out last Sunday. 🤣🤣🤣 we good on this end.

Is the current staff really not in contact with this kid?

He can talk about the profession and all of that but my bank account is beautiful again sometimes you hv to allow a 🤡to be a 🤡even when the circus ain't in town. I know me and my PARTNER live very nice and it doesn't cm from just NPA lmao. I live a very beautiful life and a poster on a free board definitely is the least of my worries. Headed to Houston tomorrow for a camp that's sold out, Detroit was sold out last Sunday. 🤣🤣🤣 we good on this end.
Now back in the 1990's it was okay for one of the fellas to use this term. And even then it was pronounced (paht- nuh).

My man, now when you say "Partner" it means something else!!😅

Reactions: de1conley
EBD49988-5247-4F40-9BD3-68A4CEC4FDEB.gif

VN Store

Back