'22 TN OT Jacob Hood

Volnatic

UT Fan In Cardinal Land
Yeah so a certain person had so much to say about this kid and his weight and caliber. We're taking him to whoever camp doubts out development. We are betting our kids are the best present. Jacob as I said before will be one of the top OTs. Kid's work ethic is unreal. The training he get is the best.
Aren’t you the line coach at NPA?

cHiZzLeVOL

Who Knows?
Yeah so a certain person had so much to say about this kid and his weight and caliber. We're taking him to whoever camp doubts out development. We are betting our kids are the best present. Jacob as I said before will be one of the top OTs. Kid's work ethic is unreal. The training he get is the best.
I’m still impressed with how much quickness he has gained and weight he has shed in such a small amount of time it’s impressive

de1conley

I’m still impressed with how much quickness he has gained and weight he has shed in such a small amount of time it’s impressive
Coach Clyde speed, Punches N Bunches, MGL training as well as James Stone all deserve the credit. All these things are components within the NPA structure.

VN Store

Sponsors