'21 TN OLB Junior Colson (Michigan commit)

His parents are Michigan fans. Easy to see how we missed

Most Michigan fans I know want Harbutt gone. Would think they would see if that if really big fans. I know they went to school there but would you have wanted your kid in 2017 to play for the Bitc Butcher

Most Michigan fans I know want Harbutt gone. Would think they would see if that if really big fans. I know they went to school there but would you have wanted your kid in 2017 to play for the Bitc Butcher
Jones and harbaugh aren’t alike at all. Michigan fans that want harbaugh gone are dumb. He’s resurrected that program. Their ceiling is very overrated. They have 1 NC since 1950. Harbaugh has them winning about 10 games a year. He’s safe

Reactions: Devo182
Jones and harbaugh aren’t alike at all. Michigan fans that want harbaugh gone are dumb. He’s resurrected that program. Their ceiling is very overrated. They have 1 NC since 1950. Harbaugh has them winning about 10 games a year. He’s safe
Harbaugh was the most overrated coach in all of college football. I think even Michigan fans have figured him out now.

We really need a 10 win season and the Tennessee kids will take more notice.

These kids are used to seeing UT struggle to get a bowl game.

Unfortunately, JG won't get us there.
Unfortunately there's too much truth to what you say. Tennessee isn't relevant to anyone but Tennessee fans.....yet. I feel like Pruitt gets us there but we've sucked for a longgg time. Several of these instate kids are transplants with no loyalty nor interest in Tennessee. If we start winning recruiting becomes much easier and I think we're going to see some results soon with Pruitt at the helm.

Didn’t say they were alike as coaches. Just don’t expect him to be there for the next four years. They want him gone because he can’t beat Ohio State.

Let’s start with Junior Colson. All signs point to Michigan right now, but Tennessee isn’t going down without a swing or two. Both Tee Martin and Brian Niedermeyer have been in contact with him as Tennessee tries to flip the momentum, which consists of people around Colson, who favor the Wolverines due to academics.

- VQ

Until he shows he can beat OSU he is not safe. More importantly than an NC, Michigan has not won the B1G title sine 2004. Harbaugh wasn't hired there to win 10 games a year and watch OSU play for a B1G championship every season. Michigan expected to compete for championships when they hired him. You're expecting a blue blood program to be happy with that? UGA is not even a blue blood and they fired Richt for winnng 10 games a season, and at least he was winning SEC championships some.

Reactions: VolFreakJosh
'Academics'

So overrated. I got an email yesterday that UT was the top school in the country for Goldwater Scholars, which apparently is the most prestigious undergraduate STEM scholarship. Many schools have students apply. It is what you make it out to be. UT has great L&T, accounting, engineering, and science schools, just to name some.

So overrated. I got an email yesterday that UT was the top school in the country for Goldwater Scholars, which apparently is the most prestigious undergraduate STEM scholarship. Many schools have students apply. It is what you make it out to be. UT has great L&T, accounting, engineering, and science schools, just to name some.
this is horse ****

UM is like a top 10 public school. We are top 50 on a good day.

But I still agree it is just guardian sway.

Both can be true.

Reactions: Catbone

VN Store

Back