'21 TN OLB Junior Colson (Michigan commit)

So overrated. I got an email yesterday that UT was the top school in the country for Goldwater Scholars, which apparently is the most prestigious undergraduate STEM scholarship. Many schools have students apply. It is what you make it out to be. UT has great L&T, accounting, engineering, and science schools, just to name some.
Exactly. Flaming out at an Ivy League school is still flaming out. You are responsible for making the most of your education.

I can't imagine wanting to be coached by John freakin Harbaugh. Guy has more sleepovers than Michael Jackson.

I can't imagine wanting to be coached by John freakin Harbaugh. Guy has more sleepovers than Michael Jackson.

Michigan had 10 guys picked in the draft. That's all kids want to hear. He's an average coach with average results, but he's getting them to the NFL

Michigan had 10 guys picked in the draft. That's all kids want to hear. He's an average coach with average results, but he's getting them to the NFL

He’s the 4th highest paid coach in CB.

I’d expect his results to be a lot better considering the amount of NFL players he had on his team.

He’s the 4th highest paid coach in CB.

I’d expect his results to be a lot better considering the amount of NFL players he had on his team.

I agree, and I'm sure the fans agree. But he can sell that NFL stuff and that's enough for a lot of recruits.

Will it be this kid or Williams from Bama? I'm good with either but if this kid wants it time to make a move,Hell with Michigan, hated the snow when I lived in Ohio,6 months of gloom. Almost would prefer Williams, would surely get the SEC coaches attention.

Colson isn't commited to anyone. Rivals has him cb'd to Mich. but that is just guessing. VOL till he's not!

VN Store

Back