'21 TN OLB Junior Colson (Michigan commit)

Gonna be a Vol. Bet this is why things have seemed to cool with Brown. Dunno if guy ends up with Vols in 11 days, but come signing time, he will be.

I think his guardians need the living sh** smacked outta them for a) being dumb enough to be Michicant alums b) even trying to steer the kid in a certain direction. Hell, if my hypothetical child ever gets the chance to do something like this, I want them to make that decision based on what they want to. It’s not for me to make the decision for them.

I think his guardians need the living sh** smacked outta them for a) being dumb enough to be Michicant alums b) even trying to steer the kid in a certain direction. Hell, if my hypothetical child ever gets the chance to do something like this, I want them to make that decision based on what they want to. It’s not for me to make the decision for them.
Who are u bullsh!tting ? "Son, this is your own decision, but u know we love the Vols"

Who are u bullsh!tting ? "Son, this is your own decision, but u know we love the Vols"
With the exception of that being made, yes. But in all seriousness I’d have to put my diehardedness (we should coin that as a new VN term) to the side and let them choose what’s best. No matter if I’m standing there with all my Tennessee gear on and literally on the phone with the coaches telling them put on more steam!!!

Reactions: T Dog and The Dog
He’s pretty much ours if his parents weren’t forcing him to go to Michigan.

Reactions: PA Vol
Nope..... my kid gets an offer from Tennessee.... he is going to Tennessee LOL

Even if Butch Jones is the coach with no strength and conditioning program that makes your son susceptible to injury to the point he has to medically retire from the game?
you are talking very extreme cases so there is always a chance that we could go away from Tennessee but without those extremes.... he would be a VOL

Reactions: tennvols77
Definitely read that as he personally loves Tennessee but others around him want him at Michigan...

If ... academic?

Or athletic... i see what you're saying.

Chances are if its academic, they're also getting some Vandy tier schools as well. Might make him take a visit or two.
We were talking about playing for UT.... we would take our five visits..... his top 5 would read something like Hawaii, Miami, San Diego State, Tennessee.... I would have to do some investigating for our fifth trip.

We were talking about playing for UT.... we would take our five visits..... his top 5 would read something like Hawaii, Miami, San Diego State, Tennessee.... I would have to do some investigating for our fifth trip.
I looked at studying (with instate tuition) at UH Manoa. After reading into it, interior Hawaii is dirty & crime ridden. I decided against.

Central Florida or FIU. There you go. FIU is niiice.

I looked at studying (with instate tuition) at UH Manoa. After reading into it, interior Hawaii is dirty & crime ridden. I decided against.

Central Florida or FIU. There you go. FIU is niiice.
Yes those are great options

He’s pretty much ours if his parents weren’t forcing him to go to Michigan.

You have to realize how incredibly douchey Michigan alums are about the academics at Michigan. I know several people who went there and they seriously never shut up about it. If guardians went there, I'm sure it's the same story.

Spoken by someone who’s never raised children. I hope by the time you’ve cared for one for 18 years that you wouldn’t have them make the biggest decision of their life without your guidance through the process which is not making the decision for them. Knowing what we know now, if I was in that role I would have encouraged my son to not play at UT for Jones.

VN Store

Back