'21 TN OLB Junior Colson (Michigan commit)

From a poster on VQ:

Colson's parents passed away when he was young in Hati. His guardians/parents adopted him.

He just happens to be a badass at football. And his guardians/parents just happen to be transplants from Michigan, who went to Michigan.

Another quick note. Michigan has done a great job with his recruitment. There is a coach on Mich staff that is also Hatian and is playing a big role in the comfort of him attending Michigan.

Colson does see a lot of his peers at Ravenwood starting to get accepted to UT, and plan on attending UT... So yes there is a lot of UT around him. He likes the Vols.

But, i still thing he ends up at Michigan

From a poster on VQ:

Colson's parents passed away when he was young in Hati. His guardians/parents adopted him.

He just happens to be a badass at football. And his guardians/parents just happen to be transplants from Michigan, who went to Michigan.

Another quick note. Michigan has done a great job with his recruitment. There is a coach on Mich staff that is also Hatian and is playing a big role in the comfort of him attending Michigan.

Colson does see a lot of his peers at Ravenwood starting to get accepted to UT, and plan on attending UT... So yes there is a lot of UT around him. He likes the Vols.

But, i still thing he ends up at Michigan
I hate transplants.

A lot of people from MI,OH, IN, IL can make it up to Michigan to Ski for the weekend. Boyne and Knubs Knobs are pretty decent size and normally have good snow. Boyne is a pretty large corporation I found out this winter that they own Big Sky out in Montana

I hate transplants.

source.gif

how dare you sir!

VN Store

Back