'24 TN OL Ronan O’Connell (Clemson commit)

Not end if the world, in state or not.

I will add that as much success as staff has had this season, the inability to close it out with guys they really covet, esp at OL and DL, still hangs over their heads.
They’re not going to get every player they really want. Every recruit talks about how real and genuine they are. They’re not lying, and they’re not getting in bidding wars. But they will get players that want to play for them.

They’re not going to get every player they really want. Every recruit talks about how real and genuine they are. They’re not lying, and they’re not getting in bidding wars. But they will get players that want to play for them.
10-4

Last edited:
Whats the vibe on franklin going to miami’s bbq?

Honestly, who knows what Miami “offers” him down there. I like our chances with Franklin but Miami is one of those schools that can become leader at any point. I think Auburn is sneaky in this recruitment too.

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
Honestly, who knows what Miami “offers” him down there. I like our chances with Franklin but Miami is one of those schools that can become leader at any point. I think Auburn is sneaky in this recruitment too.
Thanks. You think the staff will circle back to fountain or has that bridge been burnt?

Would any of you fellers be so kind as to provide a link to the O'Connell to Clemsuck commit? Ive not seen squat.

VN Store

Back