Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

I’ll check err out.

Yo let me apologize for all my ******** over the last couple years. I’m sorry dude.

I just want you to know I did have a friend that was doing stats for the baseball team. He told me what he heard from time to time, guess I exaggerated it a bit lol

all good. I’m sorries too. I don’t take this stuff serious. I just like to talk chit and get weirdos spun up. 😂

Reactions: TrippieRedd
I tried to bring up the possibility yesterday that he wasn’t legit and got insulted for questioning him haha oh well
Being right or wrong about a recruit doesn’t mean someone is legit or not…. Coaches have been left at the altar before wanting on the signed fax coming in…. Kids lie/change their minds all the time…that is not a defense of Peabody bc I have no clue if he knows someone or not.

I tried to bring up the possibility yesterday that he wasn’t legit and got insulted for questioning him haha oh well

It's funny when a someone exposes an "insider"

Others take it personally like you insulted their mother. Gullable time after time

Others take it personally like you insulted their mother. Gullable time after time

Whenever a poster assumes a vn insider with a pretty good hit rate doesn't know what they're talking about with recruits anytime said recruit pick a different school, I assume one of two things:

1. The poster has never met a 16-18 year old
Or
2. Has never seen last chance u

Sometimes people are wrong. Sometimes recruits intentionally eff with people/coaches because they think it's cool or funny. Sometimes recruits have absolutely no clue what they're doing on a day to day basis and probably will continue to do so. It's why so many nba players are "broke" (idk the definition of broke, I assume declare bankruptcy or similar based on the numerous articles ive read) within 5 years of exiting the league.

it’s simply calling out childish behavior. No one’s been exposed. And if he eventually is, so what? It brought interest and fun to the board Lol. Same morons ran off Atlanta the first time because he got a couple wrong. It’s gonna happen, it’s impossible to know everything 100% when it comes to recruiting. Even people that are paid to get it wrong sometimes.

Anyone having trouble with Twitter today? It keeps saying Rate Limit Exceeded, and I cannot update the stream.
Verified accounts can read up to 8000 tweets a day. Non-verified up to 800. Newer non-verified up to 600 I think. Those without accounts can’t read it at all. Elon’s really killing it.

Ok here’s the tweet I was referencing. Again, way over my head but

View attachment 560375

View attachment 560376
So, he’s not incorrect in that it is a plausible explanation, but what Musk said is also plausible as well as a multitude of other possible scenarios so I feel like he may be jumping to conclusions a bit. I’d say his theory is less likely than Musks personally.

Yeah...there is more to it than those other posters let you know...for one thing he said it is temporary.

iu

VN Store

Back