'24 TN OL Ronan O’Connell (Clemson commit)

The four-star offensive lineman released a Top 3 back on May 23rd that included Clemson, Wisconsin, and Tennessee. Official visits are now in the books with all three programs and a decision will likely be announced soon. I think the allure of staying home and playing for the Volunteers will be too much in the end.
PREDICTION: TENNESSEE
-Rivals

I think that our win over Bama last year was huge for instate kids. They got to FEEL what this state is like when the Vols are on top. It is just different. Last year changed the football culture in Tennessee, and kids saw just a glimpse of what this program can be, and how big it can be. They weren't alive for the 1990's. But they got a small taste of it last year. Tennessee's fan base is as passionate as any, and the in-state kids will benefit most from that.

Ronan O’Connell is a regular Houdini who vanished on Sunday following his official visit. He doesn’t like interviews and he avoided them like he has been known to do. He is down to Tennessee and Clemson based off everything we continue to hear. We still feel like Tennessee is the team to beat.
-VQ

My wife said I am not allowed to execute any of them. :mad:
200.gif

VN Store

Back