'21 TN OL Jmarion Jenkins-Gooch (Missouri commit)

Are our coaches such bad recruiters that they can't hold on to any of our commits? What's really going on?

Are our coaches such bad recruiters that they can't hold on to any of our commits? What's really going on?
The dude is 6’8 - 345 that’s too big for one. But there has to be something else happening since the kid didn’t “complain” about not getting released.

Something else has happened IMO.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
In the interview the other other day erlbee(sp) said 320 to 330 with big hips that can move.

I’m just going off of his previous OLs. I suppose Elerbee is accounting for SEC D-lineman. So that makes sense. Either way 345 is just too big. Now granted I guess if he came and sat a year just getting into shape it would be possible.

But, again it is something else for Gooch. This staff isn’t just “letting him go”

I’m just going off of his previous OLs. I suppose Elerbee is accounting for SEC D-lineman. So that makes sense. Either way 345 is just too big. Now granted I guess if he came and sat a year just getting into shape it would be possible.

But, again it is something else for Gooch. This staff isn’t just “letting him go”
I'm sure that would not be his playing weight if he stayed. Sucks tho we need OT's

You mean that complete dogsh!t old offense? Yeah. Darn.
Lol yes. I don’t know how he would fare in this one. He would have to lose some weight and gain some more mobility.

But it doesn’t look like he will be coming to Tennessee so it doesn’t matter.

VN Store

Back