'21 TN OL Jmarion Jenkins-Gooch (Missouri commit)

I am assuming what happened in Seymour is why Ben said he wouldn’t be in this class
Through the Sumner Co. grapevine....He left King's Academy after football finished and transferred back to Gallatin to finish the Spring semester of his senior year. Of course, there are all kinds of rumors as to why he left King's Academy. I'm hoping he was just homesick.

Through the Sumner Co. grapevine....He left King's Academy after football finished and transferred back to Gallatin to finish the Spring semester of his senior year. Of course, there are all kinds of rumors as to why he left King's Academy. I'm hoping he was just homesick.
He wasn’t homesick

Meh... We're adults here discussing which college these high schools kids are going to enroll in already sooo...
But it’s the fact they’re deliberately discussing personal crap that gets me. Like, refocus the discussion to something that actually involves football

He thinks he’s the VN police for some reason.. always calling somebody out
That’s rich coming from Mr Jump to Conclusions. I hardly think I’m any sort of anything here, bud. Sorry if I was being too much with the comment but I just felt like it wasn’t necessary to be discussing the kid’s business like that is all

None of us discussed the details of anything we’ve heard and we clearly stated we know nothing as fact.
I think you’re missing where we’re coming from here. We all want this kid to succeed.

None of us discussed the details of anything we’ve heard and we clearly stated we know nothing as fact.
I think you’re missing where we’re coming from here. We all want this kid to succeed.
Understandable. I must have misunderstood what you were saying. I apologize!!

Reactions: SycloneJoe
Wonder if it's something in regards to the rumors that were mentioned earlier in the thread as to why he'd changed schools this past year after football season?

VN Store

Back