'21 TN OL Jmarion Jenkins-Gooch (Missouri commit)

Maybe he's fast for his size though? We really don't know.
😂 you can make whatever excuse up in your head you want to.

The kid is just too big. Trey Smith was only 335 and Smith was huge. This kid is a High Schooler weighing 345.

Anyways, it’s something else. Has nothing to do with this staff.

T Dog

We are more alike than we are different
For what our offensive line is going to look like under Huepel. Expect to see OL around 305 - 315 pounds from now on. With the exception of athletic freaks being bigger.
In the interview the other other day erlbee(sp) said 320 to 330 with big hips that can move.

In the interview the other other day erlbee(sp) said 320 to 330 with big hips that can move.
I’m just going off of his previous OLs. I suppose Elerbee is accounting for SEC D-lineman. So that makes sense. Either way 345 is just too big. Now granted I guess if he came and sat a year just getting into shape it would be possible.

But, again it is something else for Gooch. This staff isn’t just “letting him go”

T Dog

We are more alike than we are different
I’m just going off of his previous OLs. I suppose Elerbee is accounting for SEC D-lineman. So that makes sense. Either way 345 is just too big. Now granted I guess if he came and sat a year just getting into shape it would be possible.

But, again it is something else for Gooch. This staff isn’t just “letting him go”
I'm sure that would not be his playing weight if he stayed. Sucks tho we need OT's

VN Store

Sponsors