'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

Can Mays get a hardship transfer prior to graduating due to losing his OL coach and receive immediate eligibility?

If that is the case, then I suspect this is what's brewing right now.

No. You don't get a hardship waiver because your position coach leaves for another gig.

thats not the main argument. He will be coming back home. The position coach is just a bonus card to have in your pocket

You don't get a waiver and have immediate eligibility because you want to go a 100 miles up the road to home either, unless you have some family illness or something very similar that would justify your need to transfer immediately.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
You don't get a waiver and have immediate eligibility because you want to go a 100 miles up the road to home either, unless you have some family illness or something very similar that would justify your need to transfer immediately.
There are many valid and invalid reasons waivers get approved these days.

Sincerely hoping it is legit because I would LOVE to rub this into some Bulldogs fan’s faces. Cade needs to come and play with his younger brother. What a story that would be.
I'd like to see how all the so called Vol fans who trashed the hell out of the kid react. I don't blame him for not signing with us two years ago because we were a complete dumpster fire at the time, it'd be nice if he can put the past aside and come home now though.

VN Store

Back