'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

What the h3ll?

source.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I believe the graduating hours at most colleges must be ~120 hours (graduated 3 years ago so don't entirely remember if this is still the case). If Cade took the average hours, which is most likely ~15 hours a semester + 2-3 Classes for the two Summers he has spent there that would put him at 93 post Spring 2020. But If you bump those hours up to the max it would be closer to 113 hours, which would leave him with ~2 classes to take in the summer. I know most people are saying he likely cant graduate, but there is a chance he could graduate this Summer and be here once everyone comes back in July.

Most high-schools now offer dual credit classes and you can pay to get college credit. Especially, a private school like Catholic would have these setup with UTK. Even some of our public high schools in rural Northwest Tennessee have them setup with UTM. Mostly, they are English and Science classes. I know some high school seniors graduating with 15 to 21 college credit hours right out of high school. Therefore, if Cade came in with 15-21 hours out of high school, he would have to take 15-18 credit hours every semester even during the summer all the way through this upcoming summer to graduate. That’s not impossible, but it would be a load with playing football too.

Reactions: Sleegro and yabo
You can’t believe everything that’s said
Those guys bring good info and probably hear stuff behind loses doors but nothing is official unless it ones from Pruitt
Those guys are good but it’s not their fault their not correct 100% of the time
They post what they hear and hit on stuff just like they miss but get it right more so then wrong

look at the post history. that's probably the only thing he's ever hit on. i'm hoping i'm wrong but i'm skeptical hippo.

View attachment 252407
Well, I think you will be less skeptical when a couple things he has mentioned actually happens. It will at the least show he’s connected and not a troll.

VN Store

Back