'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

The ship is sinking. Fromm will leave and not want to play behind an inexperienced line. Hopefully good news for us when we play them next year unless the replacements are better.
lol it is funny that some UGA fans think UGA would be better off with Fromm leaving. While Fromm isn't Burrow, he's certainly better than Beck and Costello.

Yes you are. Have 7 posts. 6 supportive of UGA and 1 trashing UT attendance at spring game.
He means he's not hiding being a Ga fan.
Some people don't understand that "troll" doesn't mean hiding, it means starting **** on a message board.
We have plenty of TN fans that troll on here also.

Sorry boys. This just is not going to happen. Just like it didn't happen last spring when you had deluded yourselves into thinking Mays was transferring to the vols.
200.gif
How do you know that ? Speculation or real insider info?

You know, 50% of the world's population or 98.9% of Bamatards, are within 10-20 iq points of mental retardation. I am starting to think that the percentage of VFL's is getting higher than 50% as well when I read things like this, the DW thread, and the Grumors... twice. I am just throwing this out there because it seems relevant to the conversation.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
You know, 50% of the world's population or 98.9% of Bamatards, are within 10-20 iq points of mental retardation. I am starting to think that the percentage of VFL's is getting higher than 50% as well when I read things like this, the DW thread, and the Grumors... twice. I am just throwing this out there because it seems relevant to the conversation.
Fanbase is starving for inside info., what do you expect?

lol it is funny that some UGA fans think UGA would be better off with Fromm leaving. While Fromm isn't Burrow, he's certainly better than Beck and Costello.
UGA has the dumbest fan base on things like that, bar none. Fromm is a good quarterback, he just had Terry Godwin, Riley Ridley, Mecole Hardman and Issac Nauta go to the NFL and that other guy who was good was got kicked off the team for hitting a girl. He had no one to throw too, and their moron OC had Fromm running zone read plays for most of the season. Half their fanbase is convinced Fromm suddenly sucks, it would be hilarious if he grad transferred on them.

UGA has the dumbest fan base on things like that, bar none. Fromm is a good quarterback, he just had Terry Godwin, Riley Ridley, Mecole Hardman and Issac Nauta go to the NFL and that other guy who was good was got kicked off the team for hitting a girl. He had no one to throw too, and their moron OC had Fromm running zone read plays for most of the season. Half their fanbase is convinced Fromm suddenly sucks, it would be hilarious if he grad transferred on them.
So the plan to steal Chaney and sabotage GA worked. Excellent.

lol backup quarterbacks are always popular with the fan base. What’s weird is that Beck had the same struggles this season because his team lost players too. Not sure how they forgive one, but not the other. The Georgia fans that want Fromm gone are probably the same ones that wanted Aaron Murray benched for Hutson Mason.

He means he's not hiding being a Ga fan.
Some people don't understand that "troll" doesn't mean hiding, it means starting **** on a message board.
We have plenty of TN fans that troll on here also.
Hey like me! Poster in question has definitely tried to start crap since his first post.

UGA 247 saying Wake Forest QB possible grad transfer there
Jamie Newman can play. He's built like Cam Newton and has a lot of potential. On one hand, he'd bring a much different skill set than Fromm, but on the other hand, Coley would have to change his offense pretty significantly, and I'm not sure he's good enough to figure that out.

The ship is sinking. Fromm will leave and not want to play behind an inexperienced line. Hopefully good news for us when we play them next year unless the replacements are better.
The replacements basically played in the Sugar Bowl and looked pretty good. Their OL will be solid next year, hopefully Fromm leaves because they will be hard pressed to find a better QB on the transfer market this year. Also, receiver remains a question mark. George Pickens looks good and Mookie Blaylock's son looked good before he was injured but that's just two guys and the latter will be coming off an ACL repair and that's always iffy. And if Coley is calling plays again, their offense will underachieve again. Bad news is their defense will probably be better next year and it was good enough for 12-2 this year with little offensive production to back it up. Long and short of it is they're still the team to beat for the division next year but odds are they won't go any further than that.

VN Store

Back