'18 TN OL/DL Cade Mays (Transfer)

You think he should publicly announce that he’s transferring to a bitter rival as soon as his current team gets done paying his tuition for spring and summer?

Just seems wrong and a waste of time to go through spring practice at UGA if you know you’re coming to UT.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Not if it's a difference between sitting out a year and transferring as a graduate and being able to play immediately.
I believe the graduating hours at most colleges must be ~120 hours (graduated 3 years ago so don't entirely remember if this is still the case). If Cade took the average hours, which is most likely ~15 hours a semester + 2-3 Classes for the two Summers he has spent there that would put him at 93 post Spring 2020. But If you bump those hours up to the max it would be closer to 113 hours, which would leave him with ~2 classes to take in the summer. I know most people are saying he likely cant graduate, but there is a chance he could graduate this Summer and be here once everyone comes back in July.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
Just seems wrong and a waste of time to go through spring practice at UGA if you know you’re coming to UT.

Well the other option is to pay out of state tuition out of his own pocket. If you feel like it’s wrong then I can only assume you’re willing to chip in.

Negative however know him well. And also know he has been talking to the girls father that he helped out since the debacle with DW.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back