'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Don’t really care either way. There are certainly bigger, stronger, more talented 2020 OLs that we can sign. I personally won’t waste any energy worrying about where this kid ends up...won’t much matter to the Vols either way imo.

Put the thread on ignore then. Some of us like having good players on our team. He’s a good player, so says the staff.

Reactions: 1 person
Don’t really care either way. There are certainly bigger, stronger, more talented 2020 OLs that we can sign. I personally won’t waste any energy worrying about where this kid ends up...won’t much matter to the Vols either way imo.

Have you checked out his offers? We aren’t just throwing a bone to a local kid. Solid 4* offer list.

Thought the staff wanted bigger lineman, though. Will he be a center? Or is he expected to put on a significant amount of weight?

Junior in high school. Give him a minute.

Also, he’s being recruited as a C/G. One of the best center prospects for 2020. People just hating on him because of his brother.

Reactions: 2 people
Junior in high school. Give him a minute.

Also, he’s being recruited as a C/G. One of the best center prospects for 2020. People just hating on him because of his brother.

He's got 2 1/2 years before hitting a college weight room.

He'll naturally get to 285 and be 300 lbs as a true freshman.

Need to get this kid. He's very technically sound.

Was it the word "Dooleysque" or the simple sentence structure that gave you trouble? Reading comprehension isn't hard for most.

The word. I can comprehend just fine. Just the wording of it. And the fact that we lost Cade, when everyone thought he was a vol lock no matter what happened.

That’s why I hope he goes to Georgia :eek:lol:

Am I the only person who grew like 4 inches and gained about 30 pounds from my sophomore to senior year of high school. Because I thought worrying about his size was kinda pointless at this phase of his football career. But you do you buddy.

Am I the only person who grew like 4 inches and gained about 30 pounds from my sophomore to senior year of high school. Because I thought worrying about his size was kinda pointless at this phase of his football career. But you do you buddy.

No yer the only one weirdo. Most people stop growing in middle school ya freak.

This is a recruitment that we shouldn’t bother following. After what happened with his brother only a signature matters. Talk means nothing.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh so like most recruitments. Got it.

No, not really. This kids local, his father was a Vol, and his brother (who was a 5 star at our biggest position of need) was committed for two years and decided to sign with a rival. I’d say that’s rather unique.

Reactions: 5 people
No, not really. This kids father was a Vol and his brother (who was a 5 star at our biggest position of beer)was committed for two years and decided to sign with a rival. I’d say that’s rather unique.

Must've been a pbr

No, not really. This kids local, his father was a Vol, and his brother (who was a 5 star at our biggest position of need) was committed for two years and decided to sign with a rival. I’d say that’s rather unique.

Well my comment was pretty general in that almost all recruits say a lot that coaches and fans want to hear. In the end, all that matters is a signature.

Not going to rehash Mays recruitment but that was an odd situation where we were a dumpster fire. He was friends and played with Butchs kid, who was rightfully humiliated. Et cetra.

I’m not going to hang on Coopers recruitment, nor do I think he would be the best player we sign in 20, like Cade would’ve been in 18.

Still, I’ll follow it and hope he wants to come here.

Hey buddy. I would love to see Mays go to Tennessee. Just don’t think it will happen. We will see. His brother didn’t show much class.

VN Store

Back