'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

Honestly I want to see Cooper come here and ball out while his brother rides the pine.

I think Cade has too much talent to ride the pine. My concern with him was character issues. I know the buzz word with OL recruits is “nasty streak”, and to an extent, I agree you want your OL to have an attitude of wanting to dominate the DL. However, that can be taken too far and if not held in check can be detrimental. I’ll be interested to see how Cade reacts when he’s up against players equal in size and talent.

I think Cade has too much talent to ride the pine. My concern with him was character issues. I know the buzz word with OL recruits is “nasty streak”, and to an extent, I agree you want your OL to have an attitude of wanting to dominate the DL. However, that can be taken too far and if not held in check can be detrimental. I’ll be interested to see how Cade reacts when he’s up against players equal in size and talent.

He enrolled early at UGA so has been working out since January. The buzz coming out about him is that he's the real deal. Has some work to do on pass blocking technique, but is solid at run blocking, partly due to the "nasty streak" you mentioned. Coaches have him practicing at RT right now, so he's competing against 5* Isaiah Wilson who redshirted last year. Going to be tough beating him out. He'll probably end up on the two deep and get plenty of playing time in mop up.

Screw Cade Mays, Screw all the GA players. Screw all the GA fans. Screw the whole state of GA.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe Li'l bro is tired of living in Big bro's shadow and wants to make his own path in life!

VN Store

Back