'20 TN OL Cooper Mays (UT SIGNEE)

I wish they'd back over into the football forum purgatory. They probably won't see this because they have me on ignore. :)

Yeah its amazing, like a swarm of bee's that got lost. No interest in RF for years until now. I have never heard of most of them. Well, at least you showed them how to use the ignore button, can you show them how to get back to FF?

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah its amazing, like a swarm of bee's that got lost. No interest in RF for years until now. I have never heard of most of them. Well, at least you showed them how to use the ignore button, can you show them how to get back to FF?

Eh not worth the effort. They'll head back over in due time. Maybe they'll learn something while they visit. I would not hold my breath though.

Reactions: 1 person
I disagree. This is still a Vol family IMO. Just BC Cade choose Georgia doesn't mean this family hasn't been Vol fans for several years. If this kid helps and wants to play here you get him. Being all thin skinned and jaded was traits of our former coach hopefully not our current coach.

Are they still a Vol family when they're wearing red and black in Neyland Stadium watching Tennessee play Georgia? Not bitter about Cade's decision, but somehow I don't see the Mays family supporting UT over their son.

Cooper Mays will probably not be nearly as highly recruited as Cade was. I know everyone has him among the top now but let's wait and see where he lands when it really time to sign.

The problem with Mays is the fact that we went from a clown as a coach to Pruitt who is going to be a really good one. Not to mention Friend is one dang good OL coach. So basically he baled as a front runner. Fortunately UGA loses 31 seniors and will be much weaker next year.

IF this Mays eventually grows big enough to warrant the offer then he will be the legacy that attends UT, maybe.

Cooper Mays will probably not be nearly as highly recruited as Cade was. I know everyone has him among the top now but let's wait and see where he lands when it really time to sign.

Can I borrow your delorean?

If anyone reads the responses to his offer tweet, it's really embarrassing.

I agree we're all a little salty about what Coopers big sister did to us, but that doesn't warrant some of the responses. And Cooper shouldn't be feeling the brunt of that wrath.

Reactions: 6 people

I agree we're all a little salty about what Coopers big sister did to us, but that doesn't warrant some of the responses. And Cooper shouldn't be feeling the brunt of that wrath.

This.

I don’t get the logic. Cooper already has Georgia and Ohio State offers and he’s only a sophomore in high school. And some of these idiot “Vol” fans on twitter want him to go to UGA? No way!

Agree. At least wait till he commits to UGA

Reactions: 4 people
What, you think you’ll be better next year? No way. You will regress. Just a matter of how much. You’ll still win the East, most likely, but not the league.

Just trying to once again point out how the narrative that Georgia is losing 31 seniors is not relevant, because most of those 31 weren't contributors in 2017. The more relevant statistic is returning starters; and I would add returning players on the "two deep". I don't know if Georgia will be a better overall team in 2018 compared to 2017. I think some areas will be improved...OL, QB and TE...while other areas will not be as good...ILB for sure; and possibly RB if Zamir White doesn't get back to 100% in 2018.

Just trying to once again point out how the narrative that Georgia is losing 31 seniors is not relevant, because most of those 31 weren't contributors in 2017. The more relevant statistic is returning starters; and I would add returning players on the "two deep". I don't know if Georgia will be a better overall team in 2018 compared to 2017. I think some areas will be improved...OL, QB and TE...while other areas will not be as good...ILB for sure; and possibly RB if Zamir White doesn't get back to 100% in 2018.

Just shut up man. There's not one good Georgia poster over here. You are the worst of the bunch.

Reactions: 8 people
NB4 85SugarVol says he chose his brothers poorly and his lifelong association with Cade shows poor judgement on his part. Do not want.

:)

He chose his brothers poorly and his lifelong association with Cade shows poor judgement on his part. Do not want.

~85SugarVol

:)

Don't want. Mays name is nothing now in Tennessee. That goes for the entire family as far as i'm concerned. Better hope I don't see them in the streets. I'd walk right by them and say nothing and take a picture and show my wife who would half listen to what i'm saying and i wouldn't blame her for it.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back