'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

I am on a smack group on fb, and sometimes the talk does get serious. There is a guy on there that called the 2 Georgia lineman commits the other day a day before they happened. I do believe GFW and OV, but this Georgia guy is good to. He is saying that Gibbs is closer to his friends than his cousin, but he didn't say he was going anywhere

So IOW, he get his hot takes off SECRant.

I checked out the post history also. Over half having something to do with GA. And most of those about how we will only get recruits if UGA passes on them. Interesting.🤔
I've posted before that I have friends close Georgia's program. I pass along info here they give me sometimes. No sense in getting butthurt when most of the time it's true.

Lol. You have no clue. Some things happened when Fair and Sherrer visited him the day after A&M was there, and he pretty much told them to kick rocks and cancelled his OV. HT had no idea were he was going until a few days before signing day. The plan was to take both, but it didnt work out.
Exactly but he was looking for an excuse anyway. It was his way out.

Reactions: Volzfan38024
I thought this thread died....LOL

5 days removed. Russell headed to TX A&M. We got Henry T.

Some of you guys are acting like we got the short end of the stick.

Some of you act like you got left at the alter by the one you didn't want to begin with in the first place.

Based on what we have in PWOs alone, why drag this out.

IOWs Kill the Thread....
Only by the “insiders”, the rest are just having fun.

tumblr_m0alrwfpQd1r3tiwzo1_400.gif

I will bump this thread until the fake ass insiders tell all.. Don’t dangle food to a group of posters unless you are willing to tell all or get called out.

Thread has been gold. Doubt any of the “insiders” show up again. When you are a troll, you can only hold the bait out of reach for so long.

So...what did they accuse Chris of @Volzfan38024

Can't just go throwing accusations at individuals.

Fwiw folks this is documented libel. Slander is spoken.

Reported.

VN Store

Back