'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Russell was a second rate prospect. Never anything more than a backup plan. Pedestrian film vs Mediocre competition.

We got the better player and it worked the way most wanted.

Real question: are you on staff? You always speak with such conviction. Especially where this young man has been concerned. Never seen the word pedestrian used so much!

Just curious where your information is coming from. Figure you must be an insider, but on the coaching side.

Real question: are you on staff? You always speak with such conviction. Especially where this young man has been concerned. Never seen the word pedestrian used so much!

Just curious where your information is coming from. Figure you must be an insider, but on the coaching side.
No, he's a dumbass like the rest of us. Big basketball fan too.

I thought this thread died....LOL

5 days removed. Russell headed to TX A&M. We got Henry T.

Some of you guys are acting like we got the short end of the stick.

Some of you act like you got left at the alter by the one you didn't want to begin with in the first place.

Based on what we have in PWOs alone, why drag this out.

IOWs Kill the Thread....

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

Ha. No.

I speak with such conviction because 90% of the time, I’m right every time. Just ask ole’ brother Butchna 😉

Anyone with Butch is their name is definitely a Butch nut hugger.
Please give it up dude everyone in this forum knows your FOS, you literally have some of the worst recruiting takes I've ever seen, and it's laughable for you to pretend to be an insider when you're wrong so often, heck you (according to yourself) have connections in Dyersburg, Athens, Clemson, Tuscaloosa, and Knoxville.... that's a pretty wide net you're throwing to be wrong as much as you have

Anyone with Butch is their name is definitely a Butch nut hugger.
Hot takes from the 731...

Well Champ I guess you can't see all the talent that Butch is bringing in. We have 2 qbs committed. However they're not rated that high, but they will get the job done. Let me guess you are expecting to win the SEC this year? Get a grip dude. Butch will lead us to greatness with or with out a top notch qb. Just not this year

It's not that they said something bad. It's what they pretty much accused him of. It will be interesting if Sherrer is the next demotion.
Oh BS. I'm so sick of this high school BS drama. This kid seems to have a much bigger opinion of himself than any coach does; hell even Fisher forgot about the kid on NSD.

Please give it up dude everyone in this forum knows your FOS, you literally have some of the worst recruiting takes I've ever seen, and it's laughable for you to pretend to be an insider when you're wrong so often, heck you (according to yourself) have connections in Dyersburg, Athens, Clemson, Tuscaloosa, and Knoxville.... that's a pretty wide net you're throwing to be wrong as much as you have
Found his insiders...

I am on a smack group on fb, and sometimes the talk does get serious. There is a guy on there that called the 2 Georgia lineman commits the other day a day before they happened. I do believe GFW and OV, but this Georgia guy is good to. He is saying that Gibbs is closer to his friends than his cousin, but he didn't say he was going anywhere

I do have detailed info, but out of respect for everyone involved I will not share details.
"Out of respect"? So you'll crap on the coaches that took the time away from their families to recruit this young man BUT you won't share any details BC you're just too damn big a gentleman to engage in such slander? Mighty respectful of you good man.

VN Store

Back