'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

Exactly, HT said himself that he knew Sunday morning where he was going. In another interview he said that Tosh leaving eliminated Alabama. If volsnonfan3804 thinks that HT did not communicate this info to Tennessee staff before signing day then they are more of a morAn than I thought.

The writing was on the wall for Russell at that point that he would not be even the 3rd best LB Tennessee took this cycle. Mix that in with the fact of the no offer after camp sour grapes and you have this blame it on Tennessee BS

Oooooh, I like that. I need to put calling someone a "moron with a capital A" into my bank of insults. Nice.

HT communicated that info to the staff Sunday before signing day. According to some in here. I didnt say signing day.
Exactly, then coincidentally the very next day all of these rumors that Tennessee staff were talking (accusing him according to you) about Russell in a restaurant.

And fyi before your rebuttal I am a Keyboard Rambo so be careful

Exactly, then coincidentally the very next day all of these rumors that Tennessee staff were talking (accusing him according to you) about Russell in a restaurant.

And fyi before your rebuttal I am a Keyboard Rambo so be careful
The next day was the dead period sir. The deal with Sherrrer and Fair happened the week before.

The next day was the dead period sir. The deal with Sherrrer and Fair happened the week before.
I understand the "incident" happened before the dead period, but that wasn't my point of when the "incident" happened. It was when the info of the alleged incident came out.....

Reactions: SugarCC
I've been out of the loop most of this recruiting cycle due to medical and family issues but this thread is hilarious and I need to know the backstory so if someone would be kind enough to give me the rundown or what page I need to start reading(using whatever the default post per page) I will be eternally grateful

Edit- Nevermind it was the entire thread and what a ride it was

Last edited:
50% of volnation still live in the 90s, think we are relevant, and think kids should feel privileged to come here. 25% still hugging Butchs nutz. The other 25% are realist. You sir are part of the 50. You dont bring anything to volnation. All you do is bash kids when they dont want to come to UT, and bash people on these pages when they try to bring info.

Find one post where I bashed this kid... The only thing I said that could even be viewed as negative was that IMO his recruitment blew up very fast down the stretch and it MAY have gone to his head.. That's it..

You used the words "pretty much" in the post I quoted, hence the Spicoli reference. It sounded like you weren't sure or were full of sh!t. That was directed straight at you bub, not your boy...

Get over yourself.. Maybe this will help...

desitin-bedtime-application.gif

Lol. You have no clue. Some things happened when Fair and Sherrer visited him the day after A&M was there, and he pretty much told them to kick rocks and cancelled his OV. HT had no idea were he was going until a few days before signing day. The plan was to take both, but it didnt work out.
You're a fine one to be talking about someone having "no clue". Everyone on this board saw the posts where you talked out your a**, and made a complete joke of yourself. Your bold proclamations about Henry T; your garbage statements about Wanya and Keyton; and what was that you said about Crouch...? Something along the lines of the only reason he's a Vol, is because he lost his spot at Clemson. What...did you think all that was forgotten? Thing is, it would have been; but, here you are, back at it, again.

Oh, the irony of YOU saying someone else doesn't have a clue. No...I believe the rest of us will LOL.

You're a fine one to be talking about someone having "no clue". Everyone on this board saw the posts where you talked out your a**, and made a complete joke of yourself. Your bold proclamations about Henry T; your garbage statements about Wanya and Keyton; and what was that you said about Crouch...? Something along the lines of the only reason he's a Vol, is because he lost his spot at Clemson. What...did you think all that was forgotten? Thing is, it would have been; but, here you are, back at it, again.

Oh, the irony of YOU saying someone else doesn't have a clue. No...I believe the rest of us will LOL.
Nah. I said Crouch probably lost his spot. Keyton was butthurt early in the process from no Georgia offer. As far as HT goes, it was looking like Bama. Even Callahan said it.

Nah. I said Crouch probably lost his spot. Keyton was butthurt early in the process from no Georgia offer. As far as HT goes, it was looking like Bama. Even Callahan said it.
This is what you said...

Pruitt fails to close again!

Not bashing Pruitt and hated the Butch hire. Fact is he couldn't close on HT, but what's worse is not recruiting the dline well. He missed on several dline targets and pass rushers this year. Slow played to many.

Please stop using 5-7 as an excuse. Butch went 5-7 and had no problem with a top 10 class. Wayna is a Vol because of Georgia's depth chart, Georgia didn't show any love to Keyton early enough, and I bet Crouch lost his spot as Clemson. For Pruitt to be some defensive guru, he sure is having a hard time recruiting the front 7.

Right; hence, you talked out your a**, and made a joke of yourself. Dude, anyone can go back and look at your post history (I did), and see all the nonsense you were pushing; and, it seems, you haven't learned a lesson, because here you are, yet again, doing basically the same thing. The rest of us are still "lingol".

Oops I said I bet instead of probably. Pretty much the same thing. I have some friends close to the Georgia program that are spot on. They wanted Morris, but the depth chart pushed him away. Like I said they didnt show any love to Keyton early enough. Our pass rushers and dline wasnt great last year getting to the qb. This was a major need in recruiting this year, and it didnt get addressed like it should have. Good job Sherlock.

Oops I said I bet instead of probably. Pretty much the same thing. I have some friends close to the Georgia program that are spot on. They wanted Morris, but the depth chart pushed him away. Like I said they didnt show any love to Keyton early enough. Our pass rushers and dline wasnt great last year getting to the qb. This was a major need in recruiting this year, and it didnt get addressed like it should have. Good job Sherlock.
#closetorussell
#closetoUGA
#closetorussellsgirlfriend
#ODsnephew

Right; hence, you talked out your a**, and made a joke of yourself. Dude, anyone can go back and look at your post history (I did), and see all the nonsense you were pushing; and, it seems, you haven't learned a lesson, because here you are, yet again, doing basically the same thing. The rest of us are still "lingol".
Stop picking on the handicapped.

LOL! Even Kirby is not stupid enough to turn down a 5* OT that is one of the top 5 in the nation.. UGA fans make that silly claim about any elite recruits that don't show them interest.

Ok I'm not mad at Mr Russell's Choice of where he wanted to attend college for his future. I hope he does well.
With that said thanks a lot a-holes for not helping me

Don't know which one of y'all from dyersburg is legit but I do have to deliver a thousand square bales of hay to roellen if y'all feel like getting to know one another better. Bring Mr Russell and I'll mediate the discussions.

VN Store

Back