'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

I’m sorry and I’m sure Russell is a good player in his own right but I’m taking To’oto’o every single time over him and that’s absolutely no knock to Russell.
I'm saying it, and it is a knock on Russell..He ain't in the same zip code as HT as a player. He is a depth guy..period.

Word on the street in Dyersburg is some guy named Tony, that works for public utility’s, checked into the nut house last night.

Not quite.. He didn't check himself in.
He was found outside Russel home.
Authorities were called.
He is heavily sedated with no internet access.
Xev4AFh.gif

Well at least we know @85SugarVol is not a scout for A&M.
A&M on Russell
β€œ On tape, there’s nothing Russell can’t do, and there’s no question that the national services are behind in terms of his overall rating. Speed, power, pursuit, playmaking ability - Russell’s game film takes a backseat to no one. β€œ

1549600614609.gif

I look forward to this thread being bumped in 2-3 years when Russell either proves all his fanboys right or proves all his haters right.

Either way, the meltdown is sure to be popcorn worthy.
This thread has so much more going on than just the talent evaluation of Russell. The side show became the main show ......

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
You do realize OD is a made up persona who had zero clue where Chris Russell was going much less knew him on a personal level, yes?

No I don't.
I think OD is exactly what his post showed. He is a Vol fan who believes anything someone tells him.
He's just not the sharpest knife in a drawer full of dull ones.
Now Forked Tongued Dear on the other hand...............

You do realize OD is a made up persona who had zero clue where Chris Russell was going much less knew him on a personal level, yes?

shocked_moriarty.gif

VN Store

Back