'19 TN ILB Christopher Russell (Texas A&M signee)

His film was not good. I'm no expert, but I will be very surprised if he does anything in college.

OD, keep us updated on the sewer line and the political nonsense in town. Roll on big wheel.

Film was good just he is a douche and not the Toot

I skipped to last page at bottom. I did not EVEN want to know what was said. Just want this thread to die. Thanks buddy's.

Reactions: INKYBERRYVOL
From this area. Used to play against Chad Clifton. Sucks for a kid of this caliber to get away but TN had bigger needs and we got better players. It is what it is. Hope he balls out. Texas is a hell of alot better than Dyersburg. The next kid from Dyersburg in the next decade will be a TN fan. If the roster needs him he will come. It sucks but is what it is.

From this area. Used to play against Chad Clifton. Sucks for a kid of this caliber to get away but TN had bigger needs and we got better players. It is what it is. Hope he balls out. Texas is a hell of alot better than Dyersburg. The next kid from Dyersburg in the next decade will be a TN fan. If the roster needs him he will come. It sucks but is what it is.
There is some disagreement as to how good he is

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I'd like to take a little bit of a break from VN and just the Internet in general now that signing day is finished, but I don't want to miss the dramatic conclusion to OD's story.

Reactions: Old-n-4getful-Vol
For what it's worth....I'm an Aggie, I live 20 minutes south of Knoxville, and my two youngest daughters currently attend UT.

Here's what Jimbo said yesterday...A&M was very late in finding this guy...it wasn't until November that they saw his film. Said he has huge upside and for that reason they offered him. I'm certainly no expert, and linebacker was a huge need for A&M so I have to just trust the coaches on this one.

VN Store

Back