'20 TN DL Marcus Henderson

“the talent pool is there.“

A current 9th grader at MUS named Shepherd is one of top QB recruits of 2023. Need to keep the pipeline going.

Just don’t get why this guy isn’t a take. A four star offensive lineman, and by all accounts a good kid. A home state kid too, and he’s one I think that if presented the opportunity to play here that he would. Never can have too many offensive linemen. If we had more room my question is would he be a take?

Just don’t get why this guy isn’t a take. A four star offensive lineman, and by all accounts a good kid. A home state kid too, and he’s one I think that if presented the opportunity to play here that he would. Never can have too many offensive linemen. If we had more room my question is would he be a take?
Backup plan. Staff stays in contact and visited him last week.

Not sure.

Not coming here...he’s not even on the board. We’d take one more OL and that’s Tate if he can be flipped, otherwise it’s no go. The St. John kid is slated to visit Jan 24 but I believe we’ll be full and he won’t come but he’s a guard as well. I like MH but our coaches don’t.

Film looks solid on both sides of the ball and their competition does not look weak either; trust the process with our coaches...

Update: With two days left until signing day, Tenn. continues to push for him not giving up. The Memphis trio and others continues to reach out to him. From what I’ve gathered, he hasn’t gone anywhere, or strayed from Tenn. The coaches continues to push really hard. If I would’ve said that our chances are over, then it’s not. This guy is still interested in Tenn. Don’t count him out.

Update: With two days left until signing day, Tenn. continues to push for him not giving up. The Memphis trio and others continues to reach out to him. From what I’ve gathered, he hasn’t gone anywhere, or strayed from Tenn. The coaches continues to push really hard. If I would’ve said that our chances are over, then it’s not. This guy is still interested in Tenn. Don’t count him out.
Great reporting OD.

TN is NOT pushing for Henderson... he is probably Arkansas bound with Turner, and Ray Curry.
Maybe you can go to their board with all this Memphis Trio nonsense.

Not coming here...he’s not even on the board. We’d take one more OL and that’s Tate if he can be flipped, otherwise it’s no go. The St. John kid is slated to visit Jan 24 but I believe we’ll be full and he won’t come but he’s a guard as well. I like MH but our coaches don’t.

What St. John kid? Is that his name or what school he plays at?

Reactions: tn4elvis
Boom I think! Nevermind...GBO!

VN Store

Back