'20 TN DL Marcus Henderson

I’ve got news. I’ve heard this morning that they have reached out to him. Big O and the Memphis trio has decided to go for it here. We stand a great chance with him. All eyes in Memphis are in awwe right now, because we have 4 committed now.

bless you OD....you keep getting lit up and coming back for more. i say this .....atleast stuff you said has come true. lol...........

I’ve got news. I’ve heard this morning that they have reached out to him. Big O and the Memphis trio has decided to go for it here. We stand a great chance with him. All eyes in Memphis are in awwe right now, because we have 4 committed now.
Would be cool to add him as well because why not

Reactions: BucVol98
bless you OD....you keep getting lit up and coming back for more. i say this .....atleast stuff you said has come true. lol...........
I know, and I just want you all to know what is going on. I’m excited on these Memphis recruits. Believe me when I say this, but people all around Memphis are starting to pay attention to Tenn. Memphis and Ole Miss fans that I talk to cant believe what Pruitt is doing here in Memphis.

New "info" from OD. Look sharp, everyone.

giphy.gif

I know, and I just want you all to know what is going on. I’m excited on these Memphis recruits. Believe me when I say this, but people all around Memphis are starting to pay attention to Tenn. Memphis and Ole Miss fans that I talk to cant believe what Pruitt is doing here in Memphis.

That's good to hear. I hope Memphis keeps producing talent to help UT.

It's the ghost of Roy Adam's and his legion of bagmen past and present making the Memphis thing click.

VN Store

Back