'19 TN DL Bill Norton

If Clemons leaves, you'd think they have to at least get one D-lineman to replace him. If Logue is off the board and Norton is today, then where do you think the Vols will turn. Bogle seems like a long shot. Ebigobe may be as well. It seems like the D-line prospects are the thinnest at the moment.

Gooden panned out pretty well, lord knows we need immediate help up front.

I guess Joseph Anderson is probably turned off that this staff wouldn't take his commitment earlier in the cycle.

There's the Williams kid from Memphis.

What about the Mitchell kid committed to Georgia? Crazy to think that UGA is going to take 3 Tennessee lineman in their class.

Izwuchukwu is committed to Mississippi State

I'm just trying to think of Tennessee high school lineman.

I guess Joseph Anderson is probably turned off that this staff wouldn't take his commitment earlier in the cycle.

There's the Williams kid from Memphis.

What about the Mitchell kid committed to Georgia? Crazy to think that UGA is going to take 3 Tennessee lineman in their class.

Izwuchukwu is committed to Mississippi State

I'm just trying to think of Tennessee high school lineman.

widen the scope

I say we add that LB from Memphis and put our efforts towards Henry To and Figueroa. Increase heat on Crouch and hope for the best there.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I’m not trying to troll, and I understand Pruitt had no time last year, but was just stating we were in on a bunch of guys then they started going the wrong way. Logue, Pappoe, Crouch, and Norton have started trending away.

I’m not trying to troll, and I understand Pruitt had no time last year, but was just stating we were in on a bunch of guys then they started going the wrong way. Logue, Pappoe, Crouch, and Norton have started trending away.
And To'oto'o, Gray, Wright and Marshall are trending our way. What? You just didn't feel like mentioning them?

Reactions: butchna
Me too and several others recently. Less time on board and more enjoyable when perusing. RE: ignore function and Ron’s Kemeto block or whatever

If Clemons leaves, you'd think they have to at least get one D-lineman to replace him. If Logue is off the board and Norton is today, then where do you think the Vols will turn. Bogle seems like a long shot. Ebigobe may be as well. It seems like the D-line prospects are the thinnest at the moment.
Clemons was going to be an OLB.

While there was some Tennessee optimism in regards to Bill Norton earlier this week, that has subsided in the last 24 hours. Norton will officially visit UGA this weekend and plans to shut down his recruitment. Tennessee is still pushing for the Christian Brothers end to visit next weekend but right now that seems unlikely.
-VQ

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Still not convinced he is 100% take, after this weekend if he still says he is visiting TN, think he flips.
Does it not rely in UGA landing Dean and if he wants to be utilized how UGA wants to use him? Your thoughts?

VN Store

Back