OT, SDE
6-6
CLASS OF 19
MEMPHIS, TN
(CHRISTIAN BROTHERS)

Bill Norton, Christian Brothers, Offensive Tackle

Rivals.com

William Norton - Hudl

The Vols continue to dish out plenty of 2019 and 2020 offers to prospects across the county, but the staff has made sure to make several key guys in the state know theyre needed on Rocky Top. Trey Knox, Jackson Lampley, Bill Norton, Eric Gray and Woodi Washington are priorities for the new staff.

-VQ

Last edited by a moderator:
love to see us still plowing that fertile West Tn soil...come on over Big Willie...:)

GO VOLS!

Want on name alone.

Sounds like a blue-collar guy. A guy that's been working at an automotive factory for 30 years. Tinkers on his mowers in his garage on the weekends. Works hard, and washes down a tough day with a nice cold Busch beer. He may be losing a little hair, but that's okay. He and his wife, Carol, have stuck it out for the last few decades; she's not going anywhere. His jeans are scuffed, and his truck has hauled more loads than Sisyphus. The dog's getting old. Duke doesn't get around quite like he used to, but he still minds and comes when he's called. Fred's content in his home, a three-bedroom split-level with a lawn he tries to keep green and hedges he tries to keep trimmed. And now that the kids are gone with families of their own, there's a comfortable quiet in the evenings. Plenty of time to look back on a life that's been good to him. A life that hasn't left him wanting much or needing anything. A life with a good woman, a steady job, and some kids that still come around to visit every now and again. Those grandkids are something else, too. Yep, ol' Fred Hansard doesn't ask for too much. Just for the ol' Chevy to start again tomorrow. And maybe another cold Busch.

Totally reminded me of this golden oldie. Bill Norton could be Fred Hansard's next door neighbor. Hats off coach Z.

That's what I would call a babyfaced meany! I think he would be awesome at DE, a little undersized for DT, but has a frame that could bulk up quite a bit.

VN Store

Back