'20 TN DE/LB Tyler Baron (UT SIGNEE)

You thinking that the Barons feel confident in keeping their job is where you are wrong lol. He gone. Theres a reason all of this has been coming out. On kentuckys site they've been saying for months vince marrow may be offering him a job and Ohio St is offering much more. Bye bro onto the next
Going to be staying awhile? Planning some naps. 😴

Who exactly has Pruitt developed, you tell me, even at Alabama..... Never heard anything positive or extraordinary about progress he made there. Ala. is Ala.,

Disappointed when trolls don’t even put up an effort.
Its not trolling. All it requires is some reading lmao. Do you know how to read? Multiple people are saying it who get paid to do this job. Why would that make me a troll for just telling you?

Its not trolling. All it requires is some reading lmao. Do you know how to read? Multiple people are saying it who get paid to do this job. Why would that make me a troll for just telling you?
Post a link...and you’re a troll anyway. The “do you know how to read” bs is as lame as you. If this is the material that inspires you to lyao then you’re a lame spazz.

Odd that he’s getting information from the UK coaching staff? I mean come on use some common sense. Justin Rowland rivals UK just said the same thing.
Spin ain’t “information”. Common sense used to mean something other than troll fodder. Once upon a time an Auburn 247 insider guaranteed that Nigel Warrior was theirs...true story.

Who exactly has Pruitt developed, you tell me, even at Alabama..... Never heard anything positive or extraordinary about progress he made there. Ala. is Ala.,

If you can't see anyone that JP has helped develop in his years of coaching, then you just need to stay out of this conversation.

Last edited:
You guys that follow 247 CB % are idiots. Bill Greene can change his Tyler Baron CB back to TN about 2 days before he announces on his birthday. That will keep his CB % high enough for you guys to continue to pimp his CB picks. If 247 made these guys stick with their original CB picks and give them extra points for making the pick early .. then the CB % rating would have value.

Has everyone forgotten that Tyler Baron is the person who talked Keyshawn Lawrence back down from his Miami OV high. Tyler was the main person who convinced him to commit to TN the next day. I'm sure Keyshawn will return the favor after Tyler's OSU visit. These in-state guys have all planned to play together for awhile now. The only way this would not happen is if CJP is fired this year.
Your last sentence plus OV fun is why he’s taking them.

Kirkpatrick, Milner, Barron, Menzie, Ramsey, etc, etc, etc.

As a DB coach he was known to be one of the best position coaches. Florida State hired him as DC and they were #1 in scoring defense that year and won the national title.

You can say Pruitt is a bad head coach thus far. Idk that anyone would argue we haven’t underachieved. The narrative that he wasn’t a good player developer or that he was only successful bc he was at Bama is lazy and just plain dumb AF though.

VN Store

Back