'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Really.....Pls review the DW thread for further clarification. Also would not hurt to peer back in this thread for even more clarification. Time to let Hardy go and move on.
let me catch y'all up.

it's only April, Vol, Vol, it's only May, Vol, $, Cabin, Vol, Garner, $, $, Vol, $, He gone, Vol, he gone...visiting.

Per VQ

Hardy indicated to the Auburn Rivals.com site that he had shutdown his recruitment, and would stick with the Tigers. While signing with AU remains a strong possibility, Tennessee is going to try to visit Hardy a couple times between now and NSD. Hardy also told Volquest just one week ago that he and his family hoped to get back to Knoxville a final time for a basketball game and visit around the football team. The bottom line with Hardy is why it seems like Auburn remains the strong favorite, the Vols will continue to swing with him until there is a signature on a National Letter of Intent.

pitchfork down. got it.

giphy.gif

on the vq podcast today ap baically said that if he doesn't vist by next weekend, and/or Hardy doesn't give pruitt and co. the go ahead for the in home, it's over.

we're just swinging here at this point it sounds like.

noted that they don't see the point in him having strung this thing out like he has, when as little as a week ago, he was coming up for a visit and was willing to talk to the coaches and work on the relationship. Rodney garner get back in his ear? probably.

but confidence is waning.....

This is what I said it was over a month ago..a Rodney Garner orchestrated troll game...I hate that PoS.
i just don't get why he just didn't go ahead and sign in Feb then....there's nothing to really gain for Auburn by encouraging him to wait til february.. in fact, it could have disasterous results, if TN could flip him....and the only thing AP said that sounded remotely close to hope (assuming he doesn't visit) was that with Hardy, until the ink's dry, there's probably a chance....lol.

l loved RG when he was here. lol. but that's how it works..he ain't here no mo.....

Reactions: Jackcrevol
i just don't get why he just didn't go ahead and sign in Feb then....there's nothing to really gain for Auburn by encouraging him to wait til february.. in fact, it could have disasterous results, if TN could flip him....and the only thing AP said that sounded remotely close to hope (assuming he doesn't visit) was that with Hardy, until the ink's dry, there's probably a chance....lol.

l loved RG when he was here. lol. but that's how it works..he ain't here no mo.....
Just to screw with us man..and yes Rodney is a garbage enough human being to do that. I know it is petty, stupid and illogical....Which is Rodney Gardner to a effin tee. He is a lowlife pile of dog💩.

He and Awbarn are perfect for each other...nasty pigs love nasty pig stys.

Just to screw with us man..and yes Rodney is a garbage enough human being to do that. I know it is petty, stupid and illogical....Which is Rodney Gardner to a effin tee. He is a lowlife pile of dog💩.

He and Awbarn are perfect for each other...nasty pigs love nasty pig stys.
giphy.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Why are we still discussing this recruit? It is not going to make or break this class. If he flips great, if he doesn't so what? He probably logs on here and brags it's up to over 240 pages. I don't get it.
Because it seems as though Tennessee is still recruiting him even though we don't think there's a reason to do so.... And there's not much else to talk about right now as far as the 2020 class.

VN Store

Back