'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

I think he has shut his recruitment down. That’s what the guy who posted it on VQ said
I assume Awbarn must have dumped a load in his lap. My question is why do they want him that bad? The guy is good, and has a lot of potential...but he ain't that good. I wish him no luck and hope he is frickin miserable and regrets this for the rest of his life...

Still plenty of time for that secret visit to TN last weekend before NSD. Best way to get him in the end is for AU to think they have him locked down.

Reactions: volfaninpa
Honestly if I was a d lineman and my coach wasn’t even recruiting me that would be a red flag to begin with! The person I’m going to spend 90% of my Time with isn’t recruiting me? But Pruitt can’t put rocker on him because he won’t be here! I wish we would go ahead and make our changes so we can get whoever is going to be these kids coaches recruiting them!

Honestly if I was a d lineman and my coach wasn’t even recruiting me that would be a red flag to begin with! The person I’m going to spend 90% of my Time with isn’t recruiting me? But Pruitt can’t put rocker on him because he won’t be here! I wish we would go ahead and make our changes so we can get whoever is going to be these kids coaches recruiting them!
Coaches recruit areas, not position 🦉

Reactions: sonofUT62
To a point the do.. but Rodney garner came to recruit him specifically because hardy has said multiple times he wants a great relTionship with his position coach

Garners area is Metro A. He didn’t really go out of his way.

Edit: The rhyme was incidental.

Hardy may indeed shut it down. But, that doesn't mean that UT stops and you never know if Pruitt gets let in the home. Hardy has been to UT so many times he doesn't need to go visit to have all the answers he needs. If he goes, he goes. He's missing the rise of a program and team. I predict Auburn will win between 8-10 games each season while he's there. I believe UT will win at least 1 SEC title during that same time.

VN Store

Back