'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

me too.
I have zero SEC loyalty. Only to UT. Screw the rest of the SEC schools. Their success doesnt help my team.

Wrong. The fact that the SEC remains the most powerful conference allows them to negotiate bigger contracts with media which in turn provides more revenue dispersed among it's members. More money equals, among other things, better facilities and better salaries to coaching staffs.

Wrong. The fact that the SEC remains the most powerful conference allows them to negotiate bigger contracts with media which in turn provides more revenue dispersed among it's members. More money equals, among other things, better facilities and better salaries to coaching staffs.
Wrong

More money to all teams has actually made it harder to beat traditional doormats like Kentucky and South Carolina. More money helps the league stand out from other conferences but actually makes it harder to compete within the conference.

wrong to you. Not to me. I dont pull for any of em sorry. However i do want to see LSU win it mainly bc i hate all the other teams bad.

Still don't want other SEC teams to have success

More money to all teams has actually made it harder to beat traditional doormats like Kentucky and South Carolina. More money helps the league stand out from other conferences but actually makes it harder to compete within the conference.

Agreed. The climb out of fb poverty by our rivals has done nothing for us. With a decent coach, money was never our problem. It's gonna assist them more than it does TN.

The facts don't support your logic. Since when has Tennessee had any trouble beating Kentucky? Tennessee is 33-2 vs Kentucky since 1985. South Carolina has been able to beat us in some of our down years, but they are not a long term threat. The additional revenue being generated from being in the nation's best conference can do nothing but help a program which has been paying buyouts for 11 years running now. In no way does it make it tougher for Tennessee to compete within the conference. That is just absurd.

Tennessee needs Florida and Georgia to step back to move up. I'll always cheer against them. Bama can get the dead penalty for all I care.

You would think..
You are overthinking the situation. Coaches want their commitments in the fold as soon as possible. The notion that an assistant would tell a recruit to wait over a month to sign, just to lead on another program is silly. Why can't we just take things at face value, and assume that Hardy is genuinely conflicted about where to sign? There isn't always some ulterior motive at play.

TBH it’s the relationship with Cooper, Lawrence, and Baron that bring him to Knoxville in the end. That plus our strong finish. If we go out and win the bowl game by double digits it’ll beyond seal the deal imo.
I hope so, I don't care what this dude did, if they can get him, then I want him on the team.

They can fix whatever issues, If there are any issues..later.

I would rather have him than DW...he is at a much more important position to this team imo. Dudes like him that are perfect for 3-4 DE do not grow in trees.

You are overthinking the situation. Coaches want their commitments in the fold as soon as possible. The notion that an assistant would tell a recruit to wait over a month to sign, just to lead on another program is silly. Why can't we just take things at face value, and assume that Hardy is genuinely conflicted about where to sign? There isn't always some ulterior motive at play.
Well...ordinarily I would agree..but Awbarn..🤷‍♂️

Reactions: crovol
I hope so, I don't care what this dude did, if they can get him, then I want him on the team.

They can fix whatever issues, If there are any issues..later.

I would rather have him than DW...he is at a much more important position to this team imo. Dudes like him that are perfect for 3-4 DE do not grow in trees.
Absolutely agree with you on this...

Reactions: onevol74

VN Store

Back